Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets share our good massage expereince in Gold Coast

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lets share our good massage expereince in Gold Coast

Hi Brothers

I have had massages around the North end of Gold Coast for the last five years. It was good, to begin with, but the quality seems to have dropped significantly in the last few years, especially after my favour Asian star has been shut (I used to see a TW girl name, Zoe). These days, I only tend to have anuty or granny offer me a special massage at the end, which I don't feel like taking their offer. I discovered this website today and I wish I can know you guys much earlier.

I think we would start to share our experiences, so we don't have to stress out each time we go to the massage shop and wait for the screte girl to service us. We should not waste our hard work earning money.

I will start sharing with the girl I visit frequently; her name is Candy from Locanto website. She is a very nice-looking young Asian lady (28 years old, from China) and her price is fair.
    https://goldcoast.locanto.com.au/ID_...-Masseuse.html

Face 9/10
    Body shape 9/10
    Massage skill 8/10
    Friendliness 9/10
    Last edited by 8710027; 09-01-2023 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Updating

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Happy dragon

I went to Happy dragon just recently and saw an ML name Alice from Thai. She is quite good-looking and good body shape but the extra was quite expensive. She asked $200.00 for BJ and a kiss. $100.00 for HJ and touch only. Her massage was very standard slightly better than just putting oil on your body.

Face 8/10
    Body shape 7/10
    Massage skill 4/10
    Friendliness 5/10

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Gold Coast

First time posting, hoping to offer some decent intel for Gold Coast as its my back yard.
    Best place I have found has been Shining Star at Hope Island. The lingham if you are into it is pretty great in my opinion.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodguy70 View Post
    First time posting, hoping to offer some decent intel for Gold Coast as its my back yard.
    Best place I have found has been Shining Star at Hope Island. The lingham if you are into it is pretty great in my opinion.
    Thanks for your sharing, I have been to Shinning Star twice, the MLs I met were not in good looking, everytime only 2 girls working in shop. Could you share the names who you thought the best looking or service in this shop?
    For the 1st post for Candy, I messaged her but without reply long time ago, may worth try again.

For Happy Dragon, Alice and Diana are the 2 young and good looking ones. But with limited service options. Another young Latina girl offer FS at 5 * Pine.
    Another shop at the same street 52 Thomas Drive, the Asian MLs there are young as well.
    The shop at Mermaid Beach, with yellow sign - Asian Massage, every day 4 MLs working, at least 2 of them are young.

I am around the northern gold coast most of time, but not many shops in this area.
    Daydream at 110 Brisbane road, it would be thankful if anyone could help name some good MLs working here. used to visit here, but the new owner took over this year and one regular ML from Cambodia left.
    Another shop named Magic Massage at Helensvale, used to see a nice Thai lady named Gina, but she left the shop recently and no clue for her new working place, bad luck.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Could the admin to transfer this topic/tread to Forum: Brisbane - General Talk or Brisbane - After Report? Thanks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by weaknet View Post
    Thanks for your sharing, I have been to Shinning Star twice, the MLs I met were not in good looking, everytime only 2 girls working in shop. Could you share the names who you thought the best looking or service in this shop?
    For the 1st post for Candy, I messaged her but without reply long time ago, may worth try again.

For Happy Dragon, Alice and Diana are the 2 young and good looking ones. But with limited service options. Another young Latina girl offer FS at 5 * Pine.
    Another shop at the same street 52 Thomas Drive, the Asian MLs there are young as well.
    The shop at Mermaid Beach, with yellow sign - Asian Massage, every day 4 MLs working, at least 2 of them are young.

I am around the northern gold coast most of time, but not many shops in this area.
    Daydream at 110 Brisbane road, it would be thankful if anyone could help name some good MLs working here. used to visit here, but the new owner took over this year and one regular ML from Cambodia left.
    Another shop named Magic Massage at Helensvale, used to see a nice Thai lady named Gina, but she left the shop recently and no clue for her new working place, bad luck.
    Magic Massage Gina was awesome, I know she works in oxenford at a Thai massage place, on Monday’s or did. She told me she wanted to open her own shop.
    Shining star- I think Alice. The Taiwanese girl is her name. There is another taiwanese girl that works there who is pretty useless.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Magic Massage Gina was awesome, I know she works in oxenford at a Thai massage place, on Monday’s or did. She told me she wanted to open her own shop.
    Shining star- I think Alice. The Taiwanese girl is her name. There is another taiwanese girl that works there who is pretty useless.
    Yes, Gina advised the same info before. I searched the Oxenford map, only one shop's name with Thai Massage, will call to see if can find her.
    Also thanks for the info of Shinning Star.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes, Gina advised the same info before. I searched the Oxenford map, only one shop's name with Thai Massage, will call to see if can find her.
    Also thanks for the info of Shinning Star.
    If you find out where else Gina works can you let me know, her Monday store doesn’t suit me unfortunately

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you find out where else Gina works can you let me know, her Monday store doesn’t suit me unfortunately
    Hi Goodguy70, Gina now works in Origin Thai Massage (upstairs Shop 14B/3 Cottonwood Pl, Oxenford QLD 4210), Mon/Tue/Thurs. Cheers!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Shining star- I think Alice. The Taiwanese girl is her name. There is another Taiwanese girl that works there who is pretty useless.
    Is Alice still at Shining star? I thought she left

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Merrimac Asian Massage

Ivy

Face 5/10
    Body shape 5/10
    Massage skill 6/10
    Friendliness 6/10

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

52 Thomas Drive

[QUOTE=weaknet;2550072]Thanks for your sharing, I have been to Shinning Star twice, the MLs I met were not in good looking, everytime only 2 girls working in shop. Could you share the names who you thought the best looking or service in this shop?

Another shop at the same street 52 Thomas Drive,

I went to that shop, its all old PROC lady in the shop, can you please hare the name of the young lady or even more information ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Merrimac Asian Massage

Mia

Face 8/10
    Body shape 7/10
    Massage skill 9/10
    Friendliness 9/10

This is the best one I have so far at Merrimac Asian Massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Check this ads, mate. The boss runs three shops, the 1st line in roster is for 52 Thomas Drive. If they name school girl or young girl, it should be assured that at least the ML's age is young.

https://goldcoast.locanto.com.au/ID_...or-you-22.html

[QUOTE=8710027;2572906]

Another shop at the same street 52 Thomas Drive,

I went to that shop, its all old PROC lady in the shop, can you please hare the name of the young lady or even more information ?
    Last edited by weaknet; 06-01-2023 at 12:19 AM. Reason: content

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

52 Thomas Drivers Chevron Island

Nana

Face 6/10
    Body shape 8/10
    Massage skill 5/10
    Friendliness 8/10

She is a bit mature but keeping her body shape well

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Asian Massage Mermaid Beach

Lia

Face 7/10
    Body shape 9/10
    Massage skill 6/10
    Friendliness 8/10

Reasonable Young age
    Beautiful voice and excellent body shape

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi Mate, thanks for your sharing.

38 Thomas Drive Happy Dragon: My experience, Alice & Rola are good looking, but not offer attractive extras. Diana is good as well, young and friendly.
    52 Thomas Drive Asian Massage: JoJo and Teresa are with good massage skills, young and willing to offer extras, playful. But not as pretty as above.

Quote Originally Posted by 8710027 View Post
    Lia

Face 7/10
    Body shape 9/10
    Massage skill 6/10
    Friendliness 8/10

Reasonable Young age
    Beautiful voice and excellent body shape

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 8710027 View Post
    Mia

Face 8/10
    Body shape 7/10
    Massage skill 9/10
    Friendliness 9/10

This is the best one I have so far at Merrimac Asian Massage.
    Visited this shop today and met Mia, Is MIA you punted the one wearing glasses? I thought Alice in Happy Dragon look much more pretty than Mia.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree with you; Alice from Happy Dragon is much pretty. However, she is very expensive for extra service ($200.00) plus Mia is way better than Alice for massage. I think I would prefer Mia over Alice overall

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

52 Thomas Drivers Chevron Island

Sophie

Face 5/10
    Body shape 6/10
    Massage skill 5/10
    Friendliness 8/10

She offers the best extras I have experienced so far
    However, she is not very good looking, and her body felt a bit loose

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast