Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you have gambling or other addictions?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to have gambling and punting addiction.
    But since i have 150k job and children, the addiction slowly reduced...

For Punting
    At one point, i have to ensure im healthy and wealthy for my family.... On another, the cautious feeling getting caught whenever i punt worries me, not because im scared of my wife, but because i dont want to break my family, so whenever i go punt, i couldnt enjoy it as i used to when i was single...

For Gambling
    Of course when i gamble, i go hard... 1K 2K 3K. Im always hot headed and gamble away all money... after first 3 years of marriage, probably my biggest lessons, as i almost down to nothing, now im heading back up strong...

Current Addiction
    For some reasons, these day im just playing online game, eat malaxianguo, looking at odds for sportsbet or going to punting forum like syd99, its more of a routine really... hahahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghalib View Post
    Funnily enough i wrote a tipping app in the 90s and made a bit of money off it but it just meant i was cutting the odds of my tips.
    I work on small investment, largish return so the higher the odds the better
    Ie yesterday spent $8 on a race to get $840 back.
    Today 10 to get 640
    Thats actually about double my usual stake though.
    Picked up 5k 2 weekends ago for a $2 bet
    Plenty of 3-11k wins for 2 or 3 buck outlay over the centuries.

If you can access the punter of year comps data from the 90s u can probably work out who i am.
    Made 3 of the first 4 finals as the only repeat qualifier.
    I know who you are 😏. You're Tom Waterhouse aren't cha? Gee they start them young in the Waterhousehold lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bistro View Post

For Punting
    At one point, i have to ensure im healthy and wealthy for my family.... On another, the cautious feeling getting caught whenever i punt worries me, not because im scared of my wife, but because i dont want to break my family, so whenever i go punt, i couldnt enjoy it as i used to when i was single...

For Gambling
    Of course when i gamble, i go hard... 1K 2K 3K. Im always hot headed and gamble away all money... after first 3 years of marriage, probably my biggest lessons, as i almost down to nothing, now im heading back up strong...

Current Addiction
    For some reasons, these day im just playing online game, eat malaxianguo, looking at odds for sportsbet or going to punting forum like syd99, its more of a routine really... hahahaha
    Hear hear... I can relate to 90% of this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im guessing the malaxianguo is the other 10%?

Btw im wondering is this why girls like badboys, because bad boys had done them all when they were young, too bored of re-doing them again, but bad boys does not mind to have a quick look? Hahhahaha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

For Punting

For Gambling

Current Addiction
    Where can I eat a good malaxianguo?

Addicted to cracking good food, eating and cooking it and rogering Asian pussy… also kind of obsessed with watches

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A question to any, I guess serious gamblers current or ex
    It's something I've never been drawn to but winning or losing does it bring an extreme in emotions , euphoria to despair n everything in between. What about it that takes hold so much so as to be addictive ? I know for some it takes to oblivion. That's serious shit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    A question to any, I guess serious gamblers current or ex
    It's something I've never been drawn to but winning or losing does it bring an extreme in emotions , euphoria to despair n everything in between. What about it that takes hold so much so as to be addictive ? I know for some it takes to oblivion. That's serious shit.
    Can't speak for others but for me it went something along the lines of:
    1. Allocate slap fund.
    2. Lose slap fund.
    3. Think I can use punting/smokes fund to win back slap find.
    4. Lose punting/smokes fund.
    5. Think to myself that a man deserves/needs release.
    6. Use rent/food fund to get back punting/smokes fund.
    7. Lose rent fund.
    8. Feel stomach clench like into a black hole with despair, stare at machine and drag out my last 1c hits hoping I'll get a bunch of cleos in the middle row, feel sick.

I don't gamble anymore.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Never gamble or punt funds you can't afford to lose.

Addictions? I guess punting is an addiction of sorts, the girl I met today could certainly become a bad habit. Just so cute and sexy.
    I user to worry I was becoming alcoholic, not drinking litres every day but feeling I needed it every day, so jow I only drink Fri-Sun with occasional during the week if there's an occasion. Never been in to gambling. Doesn't do it for me. I rarely drink coffee (I take tea my dear, like my toast done on one side...). In a way I'm addicted to training, if I don't do it every 2nd day I get antsy, have a bad back at the moment that has meant I've only trained 2 or 3 times in the last couple of weeks and can see it affecting my mood.
    So yeah, punting my one real vice I guess.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why the fuck can't we find a high paying bills n watching Netflix!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Why the fuck can't we find a high paying bills n watching Netflix!
    Indeed. But then how boring would it be?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i think i'm addicted to massages. i get 'em sometimes just for something to do and they're not even all that great so perhaps i go in hope that 'this time will be better'. gotta try to cut back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think Im addicted to this thread now....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

For Punting

For Gambling

Current Addiction
    hey, I think I am in the same boat as you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not really addiction I do sometimes slap some on sports bet, tab Melbourne cup but money that I can afford to lose spare change sorta thing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did everyone get on the Topical Tip at Doomben on the weekend???

Arentee is the nags name......perfect for this place or what!

Surely one of you blokes owns it.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you're happy to gamble, and you don't care about winning, then my best advice is never gamble with money you wouldn't set on fire anyway.

I don't have the discipline or patience to do the research needed so I've always paid for profitable tip services. It's not as exciting as the random punt but you don't go broke making a profit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well with interest rates gone up again. Think it's time to put an end to punting for awhile until things get better .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123