Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 guys 1 girl

3 guys 1 girl

Hey,

I'm looking for 2 other guys to fulfil a fantasy of a very good girlfriend of mine, very hot and very horny.
    She is very specific. We are looking for 2 guys over 40, hetero, no gay please.
    She is also very specific with the shape and look of the men phallus. More details coming in this thread a bit later.
    If you are comfortable with this set up, send me a PM. I'm aware I'm going to be bombarded with messages so please only serious request or interest please.
    It's not going to be free, $400 per guy.
    Cheers.
    ✌️

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds great till the end: $400/guy. Are you trying to be your girlfriend’s pimp? And it’s good for her to fulfill her fantasy and also make good money from that!!!
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by noubroz View Post
    Hey,

I'm looking for 2 other guys to fulfil a fantasy of a very good girlfriend of mine, very hot and very horny.
    She is also very specific with the shape and look of the men phallus. More details coming in this thread a bit later.
    If you are comfortable with this set up, send me a PM. I'm aware I'm going to be bombarded with messages so please only serious request or interest please.
    Cheers.
    ✌️
    I'll do it for $400 but if it goes over an hour I'll need another $400 for each additional hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    I'll do it for $400 but if it goes over an hour I'll need another $400 for each additional hour.
    Haha. Love it………

LOL, I'll take $300/hr only if I get first dips.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Bloody hell! $400 and I still have to share her with 2 other dudes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    please send me a PM id be interested - I can't PM you as I don't have enough posts

Hey,

Cheers.
    ✌️

Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    Can't wait to pay 400 to share a pig with two others over 40 藍
    LOL, I can picture it, a pig on a spit....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hey,

Cheers.
    ✌️
    Get fucked idiot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Banned
    Hey,

Cheers.
    ✌️
    I strongly recommend the King of Artarmon Warwick1 for the role.

Banned
    Are you sure you’re not trying to fulfill your own fantasy and have some other idiot monger pay for it? Hahaha

Banned
    Hey,

Cheers.
    ✌️
    Wouldn’t it be better the other way around?

Three girls and one guy.

Way more fun I think.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Gold!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Wouldn’t it be better the other way around?

Three girls and one guy.

Way more fun I think.
    Clearly thats how it should be

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hey,

Cheers.
    ✌️
    Good luck finding someone mate.

Banned
    I like the bit about the “phallus”!

What shape is she after?

Large mushroom?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I wouldn't go near this, no swinging cocks around me, women only. I think OP will be hard pressed finding guy on here willing to give up his screen identity? $400 over the top I can get a good fuck for $250 and no sharing that pussy. I wonder if one of the guys is required to do daty at the end of the OPs session and no condom was used? Puke.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by happy1234 View Post
    please send me a PM id be interested - I can't PM you as I don't have enough posts
    Clueless. If you can't send, how can you receive? Or maybe you're thinking Psychic Message...

But guess hope does spring eternal...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ll take a $100 to be the camera guy. Pm me.

Banned
    XXX SEX

Sooooooooooooo…

I reversed the numbers around today.

Three hot Thai girls and myself.

Cindy, Paula and Paloma

There will be an after review shortly.

When I get my head out of the clouds.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast