Thread: Cecile - very attractive little lady

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cecile - very attractive little lady

Person's Name : Cecile

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit : November 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby NSW | http://www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am to late for 4 days per week

Rates : $160 (1 hr), $100 (30 mins)

Extras Cost : Nil

Services Provided This Session : exploratory kisses all over, BBBJ, 69, side saddle, Asian cowgirl, cowgirl with me fucking her, missionary to finish

Size/shape : Slim, b-cup with average sized nipples, laser smooth pussy, neat with small lips, good legs, slender arms, great arse

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Value for money/recommend? : It depends on whether you like really active performance or a seductive slow sexy girl like Cecile

My experience/comments : I have not been anywhere for a few weeks and noted the report above about Cecile and wondered if it is an old regular who has returned.

I called Angie and her description sounded enticing, so I made a booking and I have never seen her before but she has a very similar size and look to Stephanie.

I found her very attractive and a great little firm body and I was holding her and feeling her against me and I am not pushing any kissing right now, but I believe she may be ok for kissing once you get to know her.

I showered and she said to lay down and commenced a cat bath and slow kissing process that was ok but went for a while and then started a very nice BBBJ.

It felt good once she got around to the sucking and this went on for quite a while with some balls play thrown in.

Cecile cheekily asked if I like to suck pussy and I indicated for her to move around to 69 and started licking and sucking her very nice pussy.

Her arse is perfection and those sexy legs and I liked having my tongue inside her pussy and I sucked and licked and Cecile is devouring my cock.

Her reaction was getting hornier and she was making little moaning sounds and moving her pussy against my mouth and tongue and sucking my cock and balls.

I liked looking at her as she is a tidy little package and the feel of her tight body was a turn on and she is very attractive.

After ten minutes of 69 I suggested side saddle and her pussy is quite tight and I slowly stroked away and was not getting any reaction.

I asked her several times if she was ok and she said she was enjoying it but don't expect any crying out from her.

The look of her hot little body and those firm boobs which are a decent size and perky made me pretty horny and I stroked slowly for a good while in this position.

Ceciles reaction was quite subdued the whole time but she was ok and never showed discomfort and said she enjoyed it so keep that in mind and don't expect a strong reaction.

She is pretty easy going and willing to go with whatever you want to do within her limits of course and the visual is quite good.

I wanted to change after ten minutes of side saddle so Cecile said she will fuck me and now things are heating up a bit and she gets on top and lowers onto my cock.

What a hot little body and she is quite fit and was close to me fucking me slowly and I could feel her perfect arse and legs and she fucked me slowly.

She then gets in a crouching pose and is fucking me faster now and those legs are firm and sexy as fuck and I am holding that arse as she fucks me.

I then held her up and fucked her hard and fast for a moment and had to pace myself as her pussy is quite snug and her look is hot.

I was kissing her on the neck as she fucked me and she never flinched or rejected anything I did and seemed ok with everything.

I wanted some missionary to finish and this was also very good looking down on this sexy beauty and I started slowly and just paced myself for a while.

It felt good inside her and I just wanted to savor the feeling for a while then I was heating up and said I will finish and went fast for a moment and climaxed.

Time was getting close so we showered and Cecile came over and towelled me off even though she did not have to and looked quite happy.

So, in summary Cecile is a very attractive girl in her 30's and is also quite reserved and quiet but don't assume she is not enjoying herself as this is just her way.

I think after a few times with her she will warm up and get more vocal so I will pursue some more exciting encounters with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Month/Year of Visit : December 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby NSW | http://www.533willoughby.com.au

Services Provided This Session : DATY, BBBJ, Asian cowgirl, cowgirl, reverse missionary, side saddle, missionary to finish, massage

Size/shape : Slim, natural b-cup that were a perfect feel, very snug pussy, neat with small lips, good legs, slender arms, great arse, sexy looking face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Shanghai China

Value for money/recommend? : This time around Cecile was reacting to what I was doing. Very sweet sexy girl, beautiful body and face.

My experience/comments : Its been a few weeks for me but just wanted to abstain until I got Christmas out of the way.

Angie messaged me that the girls miss me and she likes my support so I thought, yes of course its marketing but why not get down there.

I remembered Cecile and her hot body and thought I will try to get her to react more to what I do in the room.

Cecile came in happy and remembered me and was quite flirty and I held her close and she has a beautiful sexy body.

I washed and told Cecile to sit on the bed edge and lie back and I licked her pussy for five minutes to appreciative sounds and wriggles.

I was holding her right tit and it just feels perfect to the touch with just the right size and all natural.

I rinsed and then lay down for the catbath which was a lot shorter this time as I am not too keen on these anyway.

Then the sucking starts and this was sensual but only the tip to start and then some deeper sucking along with balls licking.

Ten minutes of sucking and then Cecile says she will fuck me and applies the dom and lowers onto my hard cock.

This pussy is tight and it took lube and some pushing to get fully inside her and I was happy just to let her move slowly on top.

I was holding her close as she fucked me slowly and the whole time I was struggling to not cum quickly due to the tightness.

Yes she felt good and Cecile elevated up and fucked me Asian Cowgirl and this was great to watch her hot body.

She was uttering sounds of sexy appreciation the whole time and she closed her legs at one stage and fucked me reverse missionary.

Cecile is on top moving her hips with that tight pussy and very close to me getting very horny and then she is having spasms clamping onto me.

I am close to losing my shit here as this girl is sexy as and very nice to look at with a tight pussy grinding on my cock cumming.

I then said to try side saddle again and again this was really nice feeling and her legs were open and me fucking slowly, I could feel her tightness.

I just went slowly and Cecile was really quite happy and looked very horny and moving her hips against me and I am biting my left hand.

Those legs of hers are pretty perfect and she was reacting a lot more this time around and I just went slow a enjoyed her sexiness.

I was at this for ten minutes and close to cumming many times and then decided to finish of with some missionary.

I just went slowly on top and was right down close to her just slowly making love to her and Cecile closed her legs to get some clit action.

This was great but made her even tighter and I was getting to the point of no return so I asked her if she likes some fast paced sex.

Cecile said yes so I went for it and exploded in the dom and yes it felt very good.

I lay there on top inside her for a few moments and thanked her for a very nice session.

We washed and Cecile offered a massage which was ok and then I massaged her neck and shoulders for five minutes and admired that excellent body.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jethro751 View Post

Month/Year of Visit : December 2022

Services Provided This Session : DATY, BBBJ, Asian cowgirl, cowgirl, reverse missionary, side saddle, missionary to finish, massage

Size/shape : Slim, natural b-cup that were a perfect feel, very snug pussy, neat with small lips, good legs, slender arms, great arse, sexy looking face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Shanghai China

Value for money/recommend? : This time around Cecile was reacting to what I was doing. Very sweet sexy girl, beautiful body and face.

My experience/comments : Its been a few weeks for me but just wanted to abstain until I got Christmas out of the way.

Angie messaged me that the girls miss me and she likes my support so I thought, yes of course its marketing but why not get down there.

I remembered Cecile and her hot body and thought I will try to get her to react more to what I do in the room.

Cecile came in happy and remembered me and was quite flirty and I held her close and she has a beautiful sexy body.

I washed and told Cecile to sit on the bed edge and lie back and I licked her pussy for five minutes to appreciative sounds and wriggles.

I was holding her right tit and it just feels perfect to the touch with just the right size and all natural.

I rinsed and then lay down for the catbath which was a lot shorter this time as I am not too keen on these anyway.

Then the sucking starts and this was sensual but only the tip to start and then some deeper sucking along with balls licking.

Ten minutes of sucking and then Cecile says she will fuck me and applies the dom and lowers onto my hard cock.

This pussy is tight and it took lube and some pushing to get fully inside her and I was happy just to let her move slowly on top.

I was holding her close as she fucked me slowly and the whole time I was struggling to not cum quickly due to the tightness.

Yes she felt good and Cecile elevated up and fucked me Asian Cowgirl and this was great to watch her hot body.

She was uttering sounds of sexy appreciation the whole time and she closed her legs at one stage and fucked me reverse missionary.

Cecile is on top moving her hips with that tight pussy and very close to me getting very horny and then she is having spasms clamping onto me.

I am close to losing my shit here as this girl is sexy as and very nice to look at with a tight pussy grinding on my cock cumming.

I then said to try side saddle again and again this was really nice feeling and her legs were open and me fucking slowly, I could feel her tightness.

I just went slowly and Cecile was really quite happy and looked very horny and moving her hips against me and I am biting my left hand.

Those legs of hers are pretty perfect and she was reacting a lot more this time around and I just went slow a enjoyed her sexiness.

I was at this for ten minutes and close to cumming many times and then decided to finish of with some missionary.

I just went slowly on top and was right down close to her just slowly making love to her and Cecile closed her legs to get some clit action.

This was great but made her even tighter and I was getting to the point of no return so I asked her if she likes some fast paced sex.

Cecile said yes so I went for it and exploded in the dom and yes it felt very good.

I lay there on top inside her for a few moments and thanked her for a very nice session.

We washed and Cecile offered a massage which was ok and then I massaged her neck and shoulders for five minutes and admired that excellent body.
    Wow great report for the shop
    Thanks for reporting

Beauty + Young + Pretty + sexy with affection and passion Cecile arrives to roster today 26/12

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Beauty + Young + Pretty + sexy with affection and passion Cecile arrives to roster.. Sweet GFE and charm.. Be sure to book avoid missing seeing this sweet butterfly... 26/12/2022

Cecile - Size 6,D cup,slim,168CM, beautiful face, model body, sweet girl, excellent experienced service, Chinese girl. New Chinese beauty with a sweet GFE charm, soft kisses and bubbly nature.. "A top GFE service with a very nice athletic toned body, slim with a natural bust, long legs which lead to pleasure and heaven.. Soft angelic asian features with elegance. Be sure to put down a visit in your diary with this special young lady. One who will rank as one of the prettiest to have resided on roster. Cecile's Gallery

*A quality lady roster for this Tuesday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2022 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991
    Last edited by Willoughby533; 27-12-2022 at 10:49 AM.

Senior Member(無間使者)

wondered if it is an old regular who has returned.
    Was it this Cecile? ��

http://www.533willoughby.com.au/kiki.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfMonger View Post
    Was it this Cecile? ��

http://www.533willoughby.com.au/kiki.html
    That photo looks like another girl from years back. Cecile looks a bit like Stephanie in size and shape only perhaps slightly larger.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Photos are FAKE. You either get a 50 year old hag or a post op. Was given a post op. Left immediately.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have to agree with alereon. The pics and age claims are fake, which we know is Angie's standard approach. I am not trying to be rude or critical, but considering jethro's review of Cecile, he may need to take advantage of the next Specsavers Sale. When I was introduced to Cecile a number of weeks ago soon after she arrived on the roster, either Angie was playing bait and switch, or the girl is far from what has been described ad reviewed.

The Cecile I was introduced to looked nothing like the beautiful Stephanie. She was at least size 7 and maybe size 8 (vs Stephanie's size 5 and possibly occasionally size 6 after not working for awhile), C cup or larger and very heavily featured face. While I am sure some punters may like a more strong, or even slightly masculine, look on their choice for WL, I prefer a smaller and lighter size with a more feminine appearance. So Cecile was not for me and no way anything like Stephanie - unless I was seeing a different Cecile and/or Stepanie than jethro.

Now, I never considered post ops would be working at 533, but considering the Cecile introduced to me in the line-up and alereon's suggestion above, perhaps that could be true. Either way, I didn't get a chance to find out as I left the shop due to nothing meeting my taste at 533 and went to another shop that posts more accurate descriptions and pics on their website and roster. I paid more than the 533 rate, but got what I was looking for and went home happy instead of disappointed and feeling ripped off.

It has got to the point that it is not even worth seeing the line up at 533 unless you prefer 'mature' WLs. There was also one very small Chinese WL there, who looked 60+. No exaggeration. So, maybe the claims of other members that grannies are working at 533 are true. I can confidently say, .... I will never know. I understand some punters are into this, but I target the other (younger, more petite) end of the market. So, it is pointless to advertise the girls as being in their 20s.

Uggggh!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You must have seen someone else as Cecile is pretty hot. Similar to Stephanie and only slightly larger.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is copied from another reviewer called Annoyed, so I think you were switched out.

Cecile entered the room wearing a black cocktail dress. First impressions were very good. She was slim/petite, had black wavy hair down past her shoulders, her skin was beautifully smooth and blemish free and importantly, she was very pretty.
    she's a very good looking girl, so the sight of her slim body and great arse meant I lasted all of 2 minutes in this position before blowing in the bag.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is copied from another reviewer called Annoyed, so I think you were switched out.

Cecile entered the room wearing a black cocktail dress. First impressions were very good. She was slim/petite, had black wavy hair down past her shoulders, her skin was beautifully smooth and blemish free and importantly, she was very pretty.
    she's a very good looking girl, so the sight of her slim body and great arse meant I lasted all of 2 minutes in this position before blowing in the bag.
    Jethro,
    My apologies if I had the Angie Specialty of bait and switch. Perhaps I never met the real Cecile?

If Angie is up to her old tricks again of booking one girl and then serving another, then even more reason to never ever go back!

You just can't trust Angie and she will say anything to get a few extra coins

Like a beggar on the street corner.

Beauty + Young + Pretty + sexy with affection and passion Cecile arrives to roster today 9/5/2023

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Beauty + Young + Pretty + sexy with affection and passion Cecile arrives to roster.. Sweet GFE and charm.. Be sure to book avoid missing seeing this sweet butterfly... 9/5/2023..

Cecile - Size 6,D cup,slim,168CM, beautiful face, model body, sweet girl, excellent experienced service, Chinese girl. New Chinese beauty with a sweet GFE charm, soft kisses and bubbly nature.. "A top GFE service with a very nice athletic toned body, slim with a natural bust, long legs which lead to pleasure and heaven.. Soft angelic asian features with elegance. Be sure to put down a visit in your diary with this special young lady. One who will rank as one of the prettiest to have resided on roster. Cecile's Gallery

*A quality lady roster for this Tuesday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2023 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    I have to agree with alereon. The pics and age claims are fake, which we know is Angie's standard approach. I am not trying to be rude or critical, but considering jethro's review of Cecile, he may need to take advantage of the next Specsavers Sale. When I was introduced to Cecile a number of weeks ago soon after she arrived on the roster, either Angie was playing bait and switch, or the girl is far from what has been described ad reviewed.

The Cecile I was introduced to looked nothing like the beautiful Stephanie. She was at least size 7 and maybe size 8 (vs Stephanie's size 5 and possibly occasionally size 6 after not working for awhile), C cup or larger and very heavily featured face. While I am sure some punters may like a more strong, or even slightly masculine, look on their choice for WL, I prefer a smaller and lighter size with a more feminine appearance. So Cecile was not for me and no way anything like Stephanie - unless I was seeing a different Cecile and/or Stepanie than jethro.

Now, I never considered post ops would be working at 533, but considering the Cecile introduced to me in the line-up and alereon's suggestion above, perhaps that could be true. Either way, I didn't get a chance to find out as I left the shop due to nothing meeting my taste at 533 and went to another shop that posts more accurate descriptions and pics on their website and roster. I paid more than the 533 rate, but got what I was looking for and went home happy instead of disappointed and feeling ripped off.

It has got to the point that it is not even worth seeing the line up at 533 unless you prefer 'mature' WLs. There was also one very small Chinese WL there, who looked 60+. No exaggeration. So, maybe the claims of other members that grannies are working at 533 are true. I can confidently say, .... I will never know. I understand some punters are into this, but I target the other (younger, more petite) end of the market. So, it is pointless to advertise the girls as being in their 20s.

Uggggh!
    Cecile was known as nana at 46 Springhouse and Kelly's somewhere along the way she invested heavily in a plastic surgeon. She'd melt if she walked past a heater...She is attractive, however (to me at least) she is one of the few at 533 who provide poor service.. She's nothing like stephanie..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    WhoreManger No you were right spec savers is needed. Cecile is attractive for that place but mid 30,s. No one there is in there 30s couple of 50+ and 2 60 that I know. She has had lot of work done especially on nose wich isn't great. And yes angie is still a lying sack of shtt.Most people go there because of price so many tight arses on the northshore..OH and just about anything goes there . If you dont mind the bed sheets never getting changed . Angie isn't wearing rubber gloves because she is cleaning. Heaps better options around there try 90 Hotham . But seriously you are in the wrong country if u want 20 years olds for 150 $ an hour.Best you will do there is a Ice addicted grandma who will bare back you
    Last edited by 4647; 01-09-2023 at 05:45 AM. Reason: None

Cecile on roster today 26/3