Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Japanese or Korean

Senior Member(無間使者)

Japanese or Korean

Hey fellow punters.
    Keen to know what your preferences are?
    In recent times I've found myself preferring J ML's over others due to the higher level of service and being keen to please the customer.

Banned
    I like both. They don't have the same service levels as each other but I like how Koreans love to overuse the word 'Oppa' and treat you like you're on a first sex date. Apparently Japanese girls never use equivalent words to their customers but they like experimenting in different ways of debauchery.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I like J more than K, any place got more J girls? It is rare in Syd

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    I like both. They don't have the same service levels as each other but I like how Koreans love to overuse the word 'Oppa' and treat you like you're on a first sex date. Apparently Japanese girls never use equivalent words to their customers but they like experimenting in different ways of debauchery.
    I like both, maybe J more. Any place recommended?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Korean for me, even married one. Now divorced though.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Defo Koreans for me. I find that I have a higher chance of mutual attraction with them. Japanese girls seem to look for something I don't have, plus I hate their physical imperfections.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Def korean.

Hera from sussex star back in the day was the best ever.

The KPS make them extra hot when ur balls deep lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Korean for the looks. Japanese for service. The Japanese girls seem to like dfk, which I personally like. The Korean girls tend to be tighter with smaller pussy’s. Happy to do both

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would have to say both..

Post Covid, def on the J girls side but remember was heavily K girl base during a few years back when Dreamgirks had all those babes plus Midas n Juliet’s hey days..

If I had to count my top 10 of all time, K girls would make up at least 6-7 of them for memorable experiences..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tough question!! To look at I'd pick a beautiful Japanese girl but some of my best ever punts have been with Korean girls!! Almost like asking who is your favourite sibling lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't know about punting, but two of the best office hotties on my floor are Korean. They just ooze sex appeal. Japanese teeth kill me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t think it’s an origin thing. I’ve had some of my best and worst times with both, and its 100% the same with all the Brazilian, Colombian, Thai, Vietnamese, and Chinese I’ve fucked too. And even Aussie WLs I’ve been with have provided good and average experiences.

It’s why I have 3 regular WL’s and punt every fortnight on someone new. My regulars are Thai, Malay and Laos. Actually the Malay is not a WL, just a FWB.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullzdog View Post
    I don’t think it’s an origin thing. I’ve had some of my best and worst times with both, and its 100% the same with all the Brazilian, Colombian, Thai, Vietnamese, and Chinese I’ve fucked too. And even Aussie WLs I’ve been with have provided good and average experiences.

It’s why I have 3 regular WL’s and punt every fortnight on someone new. My regulars are Thai, Malay and Laos. Actually the Malay is not a WL, just a FWB.
    100% agree with you bro. it depends on the individual girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Had few bad times with Koreans so prefer Japanese

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Japanese Korean Chinese Colombian whatever.
    All nice enough girls but if you are serious about punting and want the best girls it has to be Eskimo girls.
    And not just generic Inuit girls pretending to be Eskimo but real genuine Eskimo girls.
    The smell of walrus and seal fat on them is hot at fuck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Japanese Korean Chinese Colombian whatever.
    All nice enough girls but if you are serious about punting and want the best girls it has to be Eskimo girls.
    And not just generic Inuit girls pretending to be Eskimo but real genuine Eskimo girls.
    The smell of walrus and seal fat on them is hot at fuck.
    Lol right. You've seen to taste most parts of the world rooter. So where can one find a real genuine Eskimo girl without flying out to the winter wilderness?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Lol right. You've seen to taste most parts of the world rooter. So where can one find a real genuine Eskimo girl without flying out to the winter wilderness?
    Rooter may be onto something....

https://communitashospitality.com/11...eskimo-tribes/

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghalib View Post
    You guys never cease to entertain and delight me. LOL....
    Try visiting an African family or remote Thai family to name just another two races that gladly hand over their wives/daughters/sisters to visitors it ain't uncommon in the world.
    All 54 African countries?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Either they give you their wives/daughters, or they chop you up and eat your flesh, maybe even have your head shrunken and wear it around their necks.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    somehow, incredibly, i've never had a Japanese ML or WL, i dunno how it's happened either, so i have to give my vote to the Korean ladies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast