Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Punting Spectrum

A few years back a work, there were a few redundancies happening.
    This office girl was a family friend of one of the managers so missed out, so she made a few accusations against two of the males in the office. While one guy laughed it off, the other got a lawyer friend to be ready to fight it. That lawyer found out this girl had done it at a previous work place to get a good redundancy.

I see punting is a place far from normal life, with some agreement on what goes on.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by OneandDone View Post
    I was probably the stereotypical corporate punter. Tried every vice, typical work week long hours, stress, gym, shitty bosses, alcohol, late nights and of course punting regularly up to 3 times/week.

Post payout though none of the above apply wish I exercised more though and am still trying to keep the punting alive, kind of with a use it or lose it mentality.

Question is it's pretty easy to see where the desire to punt originated from I guess what can I replace that with to experience the same drive. Probably one for the retirees or some that have switched to predominantly wfh

Unfortunately I can't put it down to the girls, the service, attitude that I receive is ok
    I've never understood why so many guys once they take up golf become totally obsessed with it, but maybe that's an option? I guess because it's one of those past times that you have to pump a lot of hours in to to start enjoying it, as you start to play well, and it's something you can do with a group of mates and have a few beers after as well.

I fall more under Fred's idea, I love cars, am in the process of changing mine and may get something that I can occasionally track etc.

Temptation is a factor for my punting too I guess. It is much easier than a relationship, I took up one hobby that was free of temptation, mostly blokes with considerable years on me and a few women of absolutely no sexual interest to me, and then this stunning half Korean half Philippino girl joined and ruined everything. I even do all my exercise either at home or at the park to avoid constantly being distracted by gym hotties.

I'm now thinking of cutting down on my punting volume for the moment, and hoping next to move on to a stage where I have a few go to girls (both massage and fs) that can scratch whatever particular itches I may have at any given time. Punts like my session with Porsche the other week are becoming rarer to find in my experience.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12