Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Premium Punts

Senior Member(無間使者)

Premium Punts

I’ll start with Tikker Nundah- used to have boilers. Has a pretty good roster. Some offer fs for ridiculous price. K the manager runs and tight clean ship. Would recommend the Russian.

LMH - has some good ones on the roster. But want high prices for basic. 3 pines for FNH is steep. Especially when you’re getting a half arsed massage and probably going to get ring worm from the dirty hardly washed towels. Ukrainian, works multiple shops, would recommend. Brazilians give poor massages. Thais, older but a bit of fun and give great hard massage. Multiple sister shops. Has dirty shower.

KAT- again with dirty towels. Would not recommend. Over priced. T gives a good massage and is cute but pricey.

Hendra- dirty shop would not recommend.

Golden Asp- good rolling roster and selection. ML from Viet is recommended. Friendly and relatively clean. Sister shops across Brisbane.

Golden Morningside- ok shop. Clean shower. Towels can be hit and miss. Large rooms. Same rolling roster as sister shop.
    Last edited by dave.j8811; 12-11-2022 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Can’t change username

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Now that was nice. A lot of info without being too specific.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Garden of Eden Banyo. Super clean. Very good establishment. Would recommend. Variety of girls.

Golden asp- new punt. C, Columbia. Great massage. Would recommend. L- Mexico, bad massage and bad attitude.

Tmh- Fer, Brazil. Semi par massage, curvy. Loves high tips

Em- Thai massage Aussie lady works alone. Great. THICC blonde. FS available

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave.j8811 View Post
    Garden of Eden Banyo. Super clean. Very good establishment. Would recommend. Variety of girls.

Golden asp- new punt. C, Columbia. Great massage. Would recommend. L- Mexico, bad massage and bad attitude.

Tmh- Fer, Brazil. Semi par massage, curvy. Loves high tips

Em- Thai massage Aussie lady works alone. Great. THICC blonde. FS available
    Hey mate what is Emerald charging for full service? Agree she looks thicc and tasty just didn't know it was on the venue so never bothered. Do you know what's on the menu as well in terms of DFK, DATY etc?

Also have you managed to find any FS at Golden Asp? Sorry would just DM you but can't send you messages yet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Walker View Post
    Hey mate what is Emerald charging for full service? Agree she looks thicc and tasty just didn't know it was on the venue so never bothered. Do you know what's on the menu as well in terms of DFK, DATY etc?

Also have you managed to find any FS at Golden Asp? Sorry would just DM you but can't send you messages yet.
    Never had anyone at golden offer FS. But stick to my usual couple. Be interested if anyone did. Maybe Em only offers to repeats. Seen her a fair few times over the years. Reasonable price

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to Golden at Asp, C from C was pleasant and gave a great massage. (One of the best I have had in a while) Very robotic finish.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ll start with Tikker Nundah- used to have boilers. Has a pretty good roster. Some offer fs for ridiculous price.
    Ridiculous high or rdiculous low?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay4000 View Post
    Went to Golden at Asp, C from C was pleasant and gave a great massage. (One of the best I have had in a while) Very robotic finish.
    Go the standard or bs?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Ridiculous high or rdiculous low?

High!!! 6 for fs

Senior Member(無間使者)

Wink

High!!! 6 for fs
    Tell her she's dreamin'

Senior Member(無間使者)
    oh wowsers ok then

Senior Member(無間使者)
    High!!! 6 for fs
    Including shop fee? Maybe a little over but not crazy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

s**ny

Saw s**ny the other day, great massage and good finish (off for a while but will be back next month)? would return

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never had anyone at golden offer FS. But stick to my usual couple. Be interested if anyone did. Maybe Em only offers to repeats. Seen her a fair few times over the years. Reasonable price
    How long has Em been doing this? Thought she was fairly new to this business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    17/06/21
    Unbelievable comments
    really ?
    common sense applies Frankie

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Annerly Pulmeria

Had a session on Monday, G*** average massage skills, flip was standard option 1Hj or 2 naked Hj. plenty of handfuls to indulge for anyone keen for more. She works in a different setup from memory in Sunnybank. Told me for more options visit there. Overall 5/10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay4000 View Post
    Agree that for an SA girl the massage skills are quite decent. Everything else disappointing, eg. pay for extras in advance, allows hardly any touching, no TT, no makeup, dresses like an accountant, overall looks underwhelming. Usually I forego extras when asked to pay upfront, but after being told she gets not one dollar from the shop fee I changed my mind given that she put some effort into the massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dresses like an accountant! What!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannonnoll12345678910 View Post
    Saw s**ny the other day, great massage and good finish (off for a while but will be back next month)? would return
    S**ny from which store? What she offers?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Are you jogging

Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    Agree that for an SA girl the massage skills are quite decent. Everything else disappointing, eg. pay for extras in advance, allows hardly any touching, no TT, no makeup, dresses like an accountant, overall looks underwhelming. Usually I forego extras when asked to pay upfront, but after being told she gets not one dollar from the shop fee I changed my mind given that she put some effort into the massage.
    “she gets not one dollar from the shop fee”, you must be jogging, no girl will work in the shop like that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast