Thread: Punter behaviour

Senior Member(無間使者)

Punter behaviour

Lots of talk from us about crap girls but what about crap punters - I remember that private had shit punters going for a while - that was funny

Was at a shop recently / some bloke in a bloody massage shop putting on a show moaning at the top of his lungs - poor form in a massage shop - then I hear him arguing about paying - don’t know details but if you don’t pay upfront then it’s a risk on not being clear - an absolute dickhead - no bloody wander the girls are they way they are…just some fool agreeing to something with dick in hand and then trying to get a better deal - I’ve agreed to fs and it ended before it got there - that’s on me not her and assume it was something like that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesyouare View Post
    I’ve agreed to fs and it ended before it got there - that’s on me not her and assume it was something like that
    Well....it could be on her, depending on the exact circumstances.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep, it was all over before it started. All over the floor.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thanks....

Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Yep, it was all over before it started. All over the floor.
    Thanks mate . that was a coffee spitter, unfortunately I'm at a crowded cafe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My regular told me that the worst is when some people are completely drunk and come for a massage!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree totally with Jamesyouare. Manners and respect are quintessential requirements when dealing with everyone, regardless of their origin, beliefs, employment choice or socio economic circumstances.

Today I paid a social visit to a good friend I have known for many years who owns and manages a small Asian RNT in Brisbane who forbids her staff to have sex with patrons in her shop.

We were having lunch and a coffee in the meal room when she received an incoming call, the number was not known to mama-san, as regulars have their Christian names appear on the screen. This potential ‘guest’ then stated:“

“Is ****** available now?” citing the name of mama-san. This caused a bit of consternation as she did not recognise the voice and the phone number was not of a regular customer.
    She replied “Yes, how long will you be?”
    He said “I will be there now and I want full service!”
    She said “Sorry, we do not do full service here, if you want, may go to other shop”
    He said “I will be there now, and I want full service!” He then hung up.

Mama and I had a short conversation where it was agreed I stay at the shop for a period of time - just in case. “Old Mate” did not attend the premises.

Let’s be clear, the girls may not have the most appealing, respected and distinguished employment, however they have their many and varied reasons for doing so. Accordingly, they should not be judged on that.

Suffice to say “Old Mate” now has his number blocked, which at least is a start.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
    My regular told me that the worst is when some people are completely drunk and come for a massage!
    Had too much to drink one night and I thought it would be good way to kill time while I sober up. Didn't end well though as I vomited on the floor in front of the girl.

Apologised profusely to the girl and boss, and was rightfully kicked out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It works both ways. Girl has to be nice and do the right thing. And the customer has to be kind and understanding of the girl I have been to shops where I have left unhappy and vica versus. Some men can be very rude and rough towards the girls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No way could I do what these girls must go through.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Totally agree manners is key and so simple to be polite