Thread: C BABY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C BABY

Hello bros,

Writing about my experience with C BABY to assist with taking out some of the guesswork.

Saw C BABY today for 1 hour.

Face: 9/10
    Body: 8/10
    Attitude: 9/10

Saw this little girl around 161 height, looks really young so could pass at 20. Unsure if it is her real age because she's small and small girls don't seem to age until their 50 LOL. Her face was really pretty, and she has a really calming voice (we spoke in Mandarin). Her boobs were abit overdone and were hard (not my preference). Photos are look like her, but looks like her face is different (Still pretty, i gave her 9/10 for a reason)

When we showered, she gave me a quick BBBJ. Then we started on the bed where she started to lick my nipples and give me a longer BBBJ, and then we started the fucking. This suprised me a little because I'm used to having longer foreplay before sex.

She started to ride me and used her weight to thrust me down and kept on calling me "Lao Gong" (Mandarin for Husband). After 10 minutes of sex (I havn't came yet), she rotated back to BBBJ and grabbed my hand and put it in her pussy. We did this rotation from sex to BBBJ around 3 times until I finished myself off.

After I finished myself off, she gave me a massage, with water dragon, and sucked my body like a dyson. She then finished me off with a oil body slide. (I was confused because usually the WL's start with this and i'm getting this after sex).

All in all, Baby was working non-stop through out the hour.

I just wanted to give some notes for the bros for clarity:
    I didn't ask for CIM, so dont know if she provides.
    It is very hard for me to cum but sometimes the right girl makes me cum easily, unfortunately Baby isn't one but if you're a quick cumer, this shouldnt be an issue.
    The website says NON-STOP DFK, but i don't think this is correct. She does kiss but for a quick second.
    I didn't receive rimming as per website

WIR: Yes! Just make sure you follow my notes for what to expect and not to expect and she is great! She's definitely not a lazy one, just the order of services she provided was different.

Nice AR bro. Thanks for putting it up here 👍🏻
    I was expecting the non-stop dfk, but apparently not LoL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    so her boobs aint natural huh. and the website advertised it as that.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    So let me get this straight. Either you used 4 condoms in that session or....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn, sounds great on the list she goes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw her last week, definitely worth the money. Fake boobs, but she seemed to enjoy having them played with. Great body. Non stop DFK was definitely true. A great punt, will go back for more. I’ll put an AR up soon.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    She is great. Advertised as natural boobs but they are fake. Next time I’m asking for the body treatment before the sex, not after.

Not on the roster for a couple of days though.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    She is great. Advertised as natural boobs but they are fake. Next time I’m asking for the body treatment before the sex, not after.

Not on the roster for a couple of days though.
    Probably got sick of too many punters demanding BBFS after reading the above review. OP didn't do her any favours posting that for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by JRaynor View Post
    I think you are jumping to conclusions.
    I'm not implying she does it. In fact, I'm pretty sure she doesn't.