Thread: Indo Kita

Senior Member(無間使者)

Indo Vita

Have been going on a Viet spree @ N5M recently, so thought I'd change it up a bit last night. Glad I did!

Indo Vita
    Face - 7/10 - Cute. Typical Indo look.
    Body - 10/10 - Perfect for me. Petite, slim and toned, bubble butt that pops, natural B cups.
    Attitude - 8/10 - On the shy side, but she's nice.
    Enthusiasm - 9/10 - Need to lead a little with her, but press the right buttons and she gets into it.
    DFK - 9/10 - Great kisser, just needs to kiss more.
    BBBJ - 9/10 - Great, gets into it, uses her hands more than others.
    Sex - 9.5/10 - Perfect for me.
    Overall 9/10

First of all, I believe the photos in her profile are of her, but in the session, she was not wearing make-up, and wore a very casual slink dress that really complimented her body. I was already in the shower when she stepped into the room and my eyes just fixated on her ass in that dress. I rated her 10 here, based on my own bias and preferences. If you love smaller ladies with toned bodies (and a great ass that is only achieved from the gym), then you will love Vita's look. Natural B cups are perfect and suit her frame. She's unshaven though, which is shame, but did not detract me from her at all. Face is typical Indo, the type you would expect to see cleaning your villa @ Bali, not quite the one standing at the reception desk. That said, I found her cute and definitely passable.

Session started off slow and she didn't give the best first impression. She's nice and friendly, but she had set a timer on her phone and placed it in clear view. It was already running up to 8 minutes when I stepped out of the shower, so I feel she had it started up already before she entered the room. Shower experience was not that arousing, just did what she needed to do with washing my cock. Though she handled me very well and got me hard very quick. Helps that she had a banging body.

I started off the session and as usual, that helped set the pace and intensity of the session. Foreplay helped a lot, especially sucking on her nips and eating her out. She got wet, and made the right noises. Sounded genuine too. When it was my turn, she went straight down for my cock, but I wanted to take it slow and enjoy that body of hers so beckoned her for some kissing and nipple play. She obliged. Not very experienced here compared to what I've had recently from other N5M girls, but being able to feel her ass and body made up for it. BBBJ was good. Uses her hands more than what I usually experience, and didn't detract from the feeling as she still had good suction.

Sex was amazing. She was quite playful and seemed to like involving the mirror. We were in a room where the mirror did not reflect off the bed, so we fucked in positions away from the bed. Cowgirl with me sitting on the edge of the couch was hot, as she was rocking back and forth and allowed us to kiss (although she doesn't do much of that). Did mish back on the bed, then standing doggy against the mirror. I really wanted to have her in doggy on the bed to appreciate that ass but she really wanted it up against the mirror, so I obliged. Blew easily in this position. Not much of a talker but we had a bit of a conversation after.

I'll definitely return for her. Haven't had a body like hers in a long time.
    Last edited by crhaayn; 23-10-2022 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Spelling

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Classic line: “Face is typical Indo, the type you would expect to see cleaning your villa @ Bali, not quite the one standing at the reception desk.” ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Spelt her name wrong in the subject line, should be Indo Vita. Have asked admin to change it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tempted by jer pics but I am confused when you say pics are real but then dismiss her look as a cleaning lady rather than elegant, which one is it?
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    Tempted by jer pics but I am confused when you say pics are real but then dismiss her look as a cleaning lady rather than elegant, which one is it?
    Pics show her wearing fake lashes, make up... She didn't have any of that on. Sorry if it seemed like I was dismissing her looks, but the description is more so describing her look being more typical of your average Indo. When it comes down to it, she's definitely worth a punt, especially if you like dark-skinned, petite and toned girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does Indo Angel still work there? She and Vita could be a great double

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Classic line: “Face is typical Indo, the type you would expect to see cleaning your villa @ Bali, not quite the one standing at the reception desk.” ��
    Funny line; but way off the mark.

I'd count her face as one of the most attractive I've encountered amongst WLs for a long time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitsu_koibito View Post
    Does Indo Angel still work there? She and Vita could be a great double
    Angel is at 42G. Vita is a bit shy and needs some leading. Angel knows what she is doing and is much more experienced than Vita. Maybe not the best combination for an Indonesian double.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by crhaayn View Post
    especially if you like dark-skinned, petite and toned girls.
    she looks quite light skinned in the photos, i dunno why they do that... definitely a fan of dark skinned girls will have to put her on my list

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyb View Post
    she looks quite light skinned in the photos, i dunno why they do that... definitely a fan of dark skinned girls will have to put her on my list
    This is indicative of her skin colour.

Yes, she's toned.

Vita also working today, last few days before holiday~~~

Call us or Msg us to make a booking with her