Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekend Roundup: Virgin, we once were. When did you lose your virginity and with who?

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar

Weekend Roundup: Virgin, we once were. When did you lose your virginity and with who?

So there seems to be a few virgin threads this week. That led me to wonder, when did everyone lost their virginity and what was the situation?

For me, I was in high school and did it with a girl in one of my classes who was 2 years younger. Not really a girlfriend, but became more like a friends with benefits situation.

Not gonna lie, I thought life was great after that. lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol a highschooler with a FWB who's 2 years younger. You lived a better punting life than 99% of us.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That sounds awesome. Don’t judge me for my answer but it is true. Church camp in Texas, both of us were high schoolers. If we got caught it would have been soooo bad. She had some big knockers, better stop thinking about her

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    That sounds awesome. Don’t judge me for my answer but it is true. Church camp in Texas, both of us were high schoolers. If we got caught it would have been soooo bad. She had some big knockers, better stop thinking about her
    Nice~ I love Texas! Hey at least something good came out of church camp haha.

My story only sound awesome now, but at the time I actually wanted to date her. lol

Banned
    I lost my virginity to a landlady. I was $50 short of rent.

I was young, poor and desperate and always looking out for cheap rent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hired a prostitute and went from there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Back when I was 17.5. It was across the seat of my HJ ute parked up in a bitterly cold car park at a playing field in Lansvale. I remember because if I hadn't fucked by 18 I was gonna buy it !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    18 years old.... gorgeous blond working girl in Kings Cross club. Still could be the hottest girl I've ever been with! She had apparently just left year 12 as I had the year before. Beautiful girl.... in what might have been the seediest hottub in the country!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't wanna give away my age seems like several decades ago in our beach house to a hot blonde with big titties and hairy pussy and I've been humping pussy ever since. These days Asian ladies only.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I salute you. That's hilarious. Takes big balls for that . Besides where did u get privacy ..... you're in a camp . Lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How do I get to Texas?

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    How do I get to Texas?
    Qantas has flights from sydney to dallas lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tezzaman18 View Post
    I salute you. That's hilarious. Takes big balls for that . Besides where did u get privacy ..... you're in a camp . Lol
    Church camp is in buildings not tents. Those buildings were pretty empty on Saturday afternoon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Church camp is in buildings not tents. Those buildings were pretty empty on Saturday afternoon
    Waco???..….....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Waco???..….....
    No not Waco obviously

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not teepees?.......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    Qantas has flights from sydney to dallas lol
    Fly a Mile High with Alan Joyce....,pass.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Ok, this is a bit embarassing to say. I got "picked up" by a girl at a nightclub when I went back to my home country on my first year uni summer break. She was a real party animal and I was still a timid little virgin, hahah.

I mean, the whole thing unfolded like I was the "girl" in the couple. Didn't have a car so she was doing the driving. She just took the lead all the way.

We had to sneak into my room at my Aunt's place because this happened at a city that wasn't my hometown. I didn't do very well at all that first time.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Ok, this is a bit embarassing to say. I got "picked up" by a girl at a nightclub when I went back to my home country on my first year uni summer break. She was a real party animal and I was still a timid little virgin, hahah.

I mean, the whole thing unfolded like I was the "girl" in the couple. Didn't have a car so she was doing the driving. She just took the lead all the way.

We had to sneak into my room at my Aunt's place because this happened at a city that wasn't my hometown. I didn't do very well at all that first time.
    nothing to be embarrassed about. the girl liked you enough to be more accommodating. take it as a complement.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

She is more interested in taking your viginity. Lucky you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast