Nene is a sweet, early 20s Japanese girl. Beautiful face, cracking body, absolutely perfect breasts. Pics are accurate.
She is sweet, smily and happy.
When I entered the room she seemed excited to see me (and I'm a 50yo white guy haha). Immediate kisses, light and then DFK. She looked deeply into my eyes and it was intoxicating. Into the shower and I was well washed with particular attention to my rock hard cock and heaving balls (her English is limited but she giggled 'I like your big cock, so big'). Then she dropped and took me into her soft mouth with the shower head gently spraying warm water on my balls. So lovely.
Out of the shower and I got a great look at her unbelievable body. She came to me again kissing me continuously as I laid her on the bed. She began a cat bath which ended with her mouth and tongue encasing my balls, causing me to groan. Moving to my cock she made sure our eyes connected as she used her mouth repeatedly on me, my excitement riding with each traverse down my length. Within 5 minutes I felt my orgasm rising and I tried to hold it off, my body tensing, but her cock work was relentless and she knew I was close. She looked directly at me as my body flinched and my warm load was deposited into her willing mouth. Smiling she withdraw herself from my cock. I repeated the favour on her pussy which was soon very wet, her legs spread wide for me and encouraging me to lick her which I loved doing.
After continuous kissing my cock came to life again and she sat on top of me rubbing my cock against her bare pussy. Wonderful. She covered me and then plunged herself down on my full length as her beautiful natural DD tits bounced on top of me. I then positioned her into missionary and taking advantage of the mirror rotated her so she had a clear view of my cock plunging into her wet hole. I told her to watch and not to take her eyes off my cock. She is an obedient girl and did as I asked, holding her legs wide apart as my thrusts increased in power and rapidity. Now my thrusts were jackhammer like and she was screaming "I like, I like", her eyes never leaving the mirror. Again I felt that unmissable twitch as my orgasm approached and with one final deep thrust expelled my seed deep inside this young beautiful Japanese whore.
Gentle kissing followed and then time was up. Nene really was amazing. A fantastic experience.
It's quite incredible to understand that she was 8 hours into a 12 hour shift (which she'd been doing for a few days straight) and yet her level of enthusiasm was so high. She was truly focused on my pleasure the whole time.
Despite her young age and innocent beautiful looks I think she is very experienced and has spent a lot of time in small, dark rooms pleasing hard cocked, horny men. This shows through in her skills and attitude. She's a true gem