Wendy - Taren Point 64

Person's Name : wendy

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit : November 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :*www.64alexander.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $90 30 minutes

Age 30s

Size/shape : Pretty enough face, lovely slim body with amazing tits ass and legs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, various positions

Value for money/recommend? Good

Attended the shop after long time. Loved pic of Wendy. Im sure she worked at shop before under different name.

Anyway settled money and showered. Wendy has great body with right amount of curves. Settled on bed with catbath and very good bbbj. She worked on my balls and alternated between them and sucking my cock.

Time to give her trimmed pussy some DATY. She responded well and was getting turned on. I couldn't wait any longer as only 30 minute session..Dommed me up I get on top with her legs over my shoulders..nice tight and I pound her for while. I turn her around for doggy and after while I was nearing climax.

I pulled out and got her to ride me...seeing her great body bouncing on my cock was enough to unload..she kept going for few more seconds and got off.

She cleaned me up and she went into shower whilst I lay there in happiness . Soon my turn to shower get dressed and leave with a smile

Shop Owner
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

Discrete side entrance with onsite parking
    See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat