Thread: Western Sydney RNT options

Junior Member(有D料到)

Western Sydney RNT options

Does anyone have any recommendations down near Penrith. Don’t head there often but only know of Saigon in St Mary’s.

Will be heading back through Bella Vista after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukiyaki View Post
    Does anyone have any recommendations down near Penrith. Don’t head there often but only know of Saigon in St Mary’s.

Will be heading back through Bella Vista after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Classy ladies or Kyoto 393 not bad as some Japanese girls real Japanese working there.
    Outcall available too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Leabons lane is a good shop . And there are a bunch of them in and around 7 hills most provide good service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've noticed a few shops in St Mary's. Not sure of services provided or quality etc though....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got a day off next Tuesday. Looking for some good options for a good rnt. I frequent Saigon at ST Marys but looking for something different. Any current good suggestions?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There was a place I found in emu plains called jacaranda massage . Haven’t been there in quite a while but when I was doing some jobs out that way I was going there and they would have Thai girls that were pretty good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I been to Jacarranda quite a few times too. Never really had a bad punt there. It is an option.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to Bluebell in Kingswood opposite the post office once a couple of years ago, some decent girls there at the time

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by stapman View Post
    Got a day off next Tuesday. Looking for some good options for a good rnt. I frequent Saigon at ST Marys but looking for something different. Any current good suggestions?
    Holiday Massage and Beauty
    12/20-24 Castlereagh St 0488 883 933
    Haven't been since covid boss. They will charge but it is a good shop so good luck with the ML you get. 😎

Senior Member(無間使者)
    have been to a massage shop in liverpool and got cbj, fs, ball lick but she was a mif. checked out shops in guilford and warwick farm but ML BMI not my type.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Holiday Massage and Beauty
    12/20-24 Castlereagh St 0488 883 933
    Haven't been since covid boss. They will charge but it is a good shop so good luck with the ML you get. ��
    Just got this From Holiday Massage but haven't visited so can't comment on girls venue etc ....

Hi. We offer a Deluxe Diamond Indulgence service, in which we squeeze into the shower with you, give you a breathtaking nude body rub with sensational body-to-body slides and euphoric happy ever after ~

30 minutes $150
    45 minutes $165
    60 minutes $180

Cheers ✨��✨