Thread: Sexy sexier and sexiest SARAH!!! 💦💦

Banned

Sexy sexier and sexiest SARAH!!! 💦💦

Name Sarah
    Age 20-25
    Ethinicity half Russian and half chinese(now how fucking sexy and exotic is this?)
    Speciality: sexy figure, big tits and great Spanish

I won’t write a long review this time but I want to tell you all one thing, go to this shop and ask Sarah for your life’s best Spanish Job!! Try it and let me know what you think…. She is absolutely stunning….

The owner sent me her details on WeChat, check her out before you go wexhatid dragontendon69

Shop Owner
    Thanks darling good review ,looking forward see you soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneyblogger View Post
    Name Sarah
    Age 20-25
    Ethinicity half Russian and half chinese(now how fucking sexy and exotic is this?)

I won’t write a long review this time but I want to tell you all one thing, go to this shop and ask Sarah for your life’s best Spanish Job!! Try it and let me know what you think…. She is absolutely stunning….

The owner sent me her details on WeChat, check her out before you go wexhatid dragontendon69
    Awesome bro
    Love big (.) (.)
    Can you forward Sarah intel ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Sarah about a month ago at Renwick in Leichhardt. Young girl, very pretty face, well endowed and extremely easy to talk too. Massage was great and have been meaning to visit again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneyblogger View Post
    Name Sarah
    Age 20-25

This is very interesting indeed.

Can I ask though;
    - is her boobs droopy? My problem with big cup sizes, they tend to droop badly. I hate droopy boobs. Prefer small but firm rather big and droppy.
    - does she really have eurasian look? Or is she really chinese with a tiny bit of caucasian look/style?

Thanks!

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful young busty E cup Sarah roster tomorrow.please make your booking to good massage and prostate and dragon tendon massage &good Spain servies

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful young busty E cup Sarah roster tomorrow.please make your booking to good massage and prostate and dragon tendon massage &good Spain servies

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    This is very interesting indeed.

Can I ask though;
    - is her boobs droopy? My problem with big cup sizes, they tend to droop badly. I hate droopy boobs. Prefer small but firm rather big and droppy.
    - does she really have eurasian look? Or is she really chinese with a tiny bit of caucasian look/style?

Thanks!
    Agreed, droops and flappy tummy can be a let down

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful young busty E cup Sarah roster today,please make your booking to good massage and prostate and dragon tendon massage &good Spain servies