Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Riri from Tokyo Treats. My god one of the hottest girls I've ever seen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's not an uncommon rate for private.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So it looks like Riri is not with Tokyo Treats anymore, but instead with Ginza - https://479ginza.com.au/Girls/3524. $320/hr, and offering anal for extra too. I wonder why the change? Needing more action?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by crhaayn View Post
    So it looks like Riri is not with Tokyo Treats anymore, but instead with Ginza - https://479ginza.com.au/Girls/3524. $320/hr, and offering anal for extra too. I wonder why the change? Needing more action?
    great catch! guess I will be a regular at ginza now

I'm going to guess that 420ph is a hard sell and Ginza does not seem to have a shortage of customers...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Shit might have to hit up Ginza and try anal.

Banned
    Is she Japanese/Portuguese? Sounds unusual mix for Japanese girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's 100% Japanese but has spent time in Portugal (on exchange during her college days) and also brazil as she has a cousin who lives there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This girl is a freak. Treat her good and the rest is history

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrish View Post
    Hi, great review.. so how do I get to contact her? Is there a nunber?
    She's at Ginza empire right now from the link above. Give the papasan a call to book her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No problem Jim 😉

SC right??

No problem dragon hunter! I don’t know if I’d say she has an amazing body but certainly it’s very decent, pretty good, if you will.

I’m disappointed by some of the reviews here being far too generous to the girls so I try to be quite objective. I’ve seen some girls on here based on reviews and was very disappointed by them.

Also, I’m decent looking and in good shape so I actually bang a fair few decent girls outside the WL universe so my standards are a bit high I guess? Sorry for tooting my own horn here!

Some of the Brazilian WLs I’ve seen seem like they’ve fallen in love with me lol.

One told me she is mesmerised by my beauty hahaha. Even I wouldn’t go that far in describing myself but it was certainly nice to hear.

Anyway, let us know if you see her!

Saw Rey at Ginza recently she’s pretty good but the experience was a bit meh. She didn’t seem heaps into it

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Saw Riri again today. Fuck me she's hot. That bubble butt is amazing.

I literally spent 20-25 minutes just eating her out today. Was still worth it.

Was running out of time by the end of it but had to finish in doggy cause that butt is amazing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123