Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 227 Broadway not what it used to be.

Junior Member(有D料到)

227 Broadway not what it used to be.

Used to go to this place 2-3 times a week, but since covid the quality has really started to slip. A lot of the girls offering extras now, and it's become a total rort. Saw a Thai girl who I think was going by Cici a couple weeks ago, paid for an hour. Big fake tits, below average face. Part 1 was rubbish, which is a shame because part 1 at 227 is usually not too bad. Come to part 2 and the upsell begins. Starts pushing hard for me to take her up on extras. She wants me to get full service, for $180...LOL. I'm like naa, and she starts haggling. $170? Bitch what? I already paid 130 for the hour. I could go to Ginza for that. Agree to a cbj for $50. Lasted all of 3 minutes and she rips the dom off and goes back to HJ and keeps pushing me to take full service. I think she finally accepts the no, then asks if I want to titty fuck her, and I say sure and she says "ok $100?" Hahahahaha get the fuck out of here.

This is obviously 1 bad punt, and not indicative of the establishment as a whole, but man the upsell on extras here has been getting way too common for a place that sells itself as all inclusive for 1 price. Recession must be hitting these girls hard.

200 Stanmore needs shower facilities and id never go back to 227.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your feedback, Cici was only with us for 2 weeks to assess her suitability and did not meet our standard and no longer works here.

With regards to our girls pushing the client for extra service, it is something that we are totally against and our regular girls are aware of this. I would also hope that if it occurs the client would inform management so we can deal with the issue straight away.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post
    Thank you for your feedback, Cici was only with us for 2 weeks to assess her suitability and did not meet our standard and no longer works here.

With regards to our girls pushing the client for extra service, it is something that we are totally against and our regular girls are aware of this. I would also hope that if it occurs the client would inform management so we can deal with the issue straight away.
    Good that 227 management replied this. I will feel more confident visiting
    Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    I’ve made 7 visits to 227 in the past 2 months and each experience has been outstanding.

Young, hot, sexy girls who have shown me a great time. All different. All worthy of a repeat visit.

Extras? Not with all the girls, but with 5 of the 6 (I saw one girl twice).

At the start of each session I politely ask what extras each girl offers and they have been happy to explain what they are prepared to do and what they charge.

I will return as soon as time allows.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who are your top recommendations and what did you get? Short and sweet is fine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had similar experience, forgot name of the girl.

She wanted to charge me for a bit of spanish and $50 for CBJ.

Same experience, she did it for couple of minutes and took the condom off.
    When I asked her if she can do more BJ and she was like so you want another round and asked for $50 more.

Been seeing a lot of changes in roster, seems like girls are not staying here for long for some reason.

Love the establishment, cleanliness and management. No complaints there.

I saw Judy last week - pretty positive experience.

Very sexy and happy/chatty girl, had lots of fun, b2b, no upsell or extra money at all.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    One thing is writing a negative AR . But being a snitch is a whole different animal.

Banned
    Now CiCi is the name the girls in other shops want to avoid.

Abby — B2B, HJ and CBJ
    Jenny — Ditto
    Celine — Ditto
    Chanel — Ditto (x 2)

Is that short and sweet enough for you Mr Madness?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The ads tell you that

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the warning

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have been to 227 Broadway possibly 50 or 60 times and never really had a bad time there. I have had 2 or 3 ordinary times, but never a bad time. I have to admit that after seeing Zoya from afar today, I know that she is not the type that I like, but she may give good service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sure is Mr Crown. I saw Penny yesterday.
    Fantastic. If you haven't, you should!

Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post

Great to see Alice addressed the issue, I think all the 227 regulars have been serving as quality controller for the shop over the years hence the consistent high standards were able to be maintained.

Just wondering if the OP had reflected this particular session to the shop before declaring that he would never return to 227 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shivere View Post
    Used to go to this place 2-3 times a week,

……..

This is obviously 1 bad punt, and not indicative of the establishment as a whole, but man the upsell on extras here has been getting way too common for a place that sells itself as all inclusive for 1 price. Recession must be hitting these girls hard.

……….and id never go back to 227.

Hey Shivere,

You obviously have been a regular at 227 Broadway, and yet after one bad punt you are going to turn your back at the shop ?

It’s a pity really, because only on the 21/10/22 you posted this:

Quote Originally Posted by Shivere View Post
    My list these days is pretty narrow, found good consistent places and tend to stick with them.
    227 Broadway - consistently good service. I know what I'm getting. Shower in the room, minimum level of service and on average good massages. Extras are becoming more common here than they used to be.

But each to his own, hope you found your happiness elsewhere.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This was the straw that broke the camels back so to speak. This was the most egregious, but the last 4 or 5 times I've gone I've been getting offered overpriced extras with a noticeable dip in quality and attitude after rejecting them.

I continued to give it chances because of how frequently I've visited this place. Its felt like a shift in what management has deemed acceptable from the girls. Glad they responded to address it, and hope a couple of these girls got a talking to and reel it in.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi thanks for this review and warning us fellow brothers, sorry to hear about your experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Positive reviews of vitality well outweight the odd bad punt. Ive only had good and fantastic experiences there.

Quote Originally Posted by madness123 View Post
    Sure is Mr Crown. I saw Penny yesterday.
    Fantastic. If you haven't, you should!
    Thanks for the tip Mr Madness. I will put Penny on my list. You probably know Alice also rates Penny as one of her top performers.

And I agree -- 227 Broadway is the Novak Djokovic of massage parlours.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast