Used to go to this place 2-3 times a week, but since covid the quality has really started to slip. A lot of the girls offering extras now, and it's become a total rort. Saw a Thai girl who I think was going by Cici a couple weeks ago, paid for an hour. Big fake tits, below average face. Part 1 was rubbish, which is a shame because part 1 at 227 is usually not too bad. Come to part 2 and the upsell begins. Starts pushing hard for me to take her up on extras. She wants me to get full service, for $180...LOL. I'm like naa, and she starts haggling. $170? Bitch what? I already paid 130 for the hour. I could go to Ginza for that. Agree to a cbj for $50. Lasted all of 3 minutes and she rips the dom off and goes back to HJ and keeps pushing me to take full service. I think she finally accepts the no, then asks if I want to titty fuck her, and I say sure and she says "ok $100?" Hahahahaha get the fuck out of here.

This is obviously 1 bad punt, and not indicative of the establishment as a whole, but man the upsell on extras here has been getting way too common for a place that sells itself as all inclusive for 1 price. Recession must be hitting these girls hard.

200 Stanmore needs shower facilities and id never go back to 227.