Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 227 Broadway not what it used to be.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivere View Post
    This was the straw that broke the camels back so to speak. This was the most egregious, but the last 4 or 5 times I've gone I've been getting offered overpriced extras with a noticeable dip in quality and attitude after rejecting them.

I continued to give it chances because of how frequently I've visited this place. Its felt like a shift in what management has deemed acceptable from the girls. Glad they responded to address it, and hope a couple of these girls got a talking to and reel it in.
    Thank you for visiting our place and we are sorry to hear about your experiences.

Asking for any extras from customers is not allowed in our shop, unless the clients ask the girl first.

We tell all the new girls on their first day, before they start work, to follow the basic rules and they all happily accept. Reading your review details, it appears We need to advise all staff again to follow our shop regulations.

Will you PM us more information about which girls asked for extra services during your visits? So we will focus on and talk to these girls, or they might continue to ask clients, which may affect our future business.

We will keep any information you provide private. We are also asking my regular clients to let us know if this situation has occurred to them and to let us know what the girls asked. Thank you for your assistance.
    Last edited by 227 Broadway; 25-11-2022 at 03:23 PM.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Twas Alice that hooked me up.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm new to Sydney, Sydney shops and this forum (and post formatting). On a visit yesterday found 227 Broadway to be very well organized, super-discreet and the service high-level.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do they still have that ridiculous screen in the corner they make you stand behind at reception?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only when all the waiting rooms are full

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think Alice runs a good shop. There is a good standard service on all girls and honest description of the girls. I must say, it is the cleanest massage shop I have ever been to

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12