Thread: J KAREN

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J KAREN

Made a booking based on a review here.
    Always a bit risky because a good review doesn't always translate to having a good session yourself, cause' YMMV.
    The review was pretty close to what I experienced this time.

Lookswise, she's around 160cm with no heels, natural perky C's which are soft, and a nicely shaped ass which is no means small but not enormous either. All natural woman with curves and no belly fat. Some light tattoos sprinkled here and there but nothing distracting.
    Her face leans more on the pretty side with a bit of cuteness.

Personality wise she's got a happy and easygoing vibe, not neccesarily passive but you need to take a bit of a lead and she'll be submissive and cater to anything you want.
    She's got a mature vibe to ger but it isn't intimidating.

BBBJ was very enjoyable with a GFE sensual style, but can also speed it up if you direct her. Suction wasn't too soft or hard, it was just right for my liking, and also no DT but she goes fairly deep.
    Lots of DFK as well, which wasn't that machine gun stick your tounge out style. It was slow and sensual.

Sex was awesome, we went through cowgirl, doggy, prone bone, and mish.
    I didn't pound extremely hard, but she can take quiet a pounding.

When I was almost done, I got her to BBBJ until I came.
    I was lying down, and I held her head while I was fucking her mouth.
    Made her DT a bit as I came and she kept sucking for a good minute which drained me.

Overall solid sesh and I left satisfied. I might return but I only go every once in a while and would like to try others for variety.

As always, this might not translate to your own experience, YMMV, but if you treat her with respect, she'll return it with a pleasurable, passionate and submissive service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Correction

I selected the Ginza Empire prefix by mistake. She works at the GC 310 Cleveland St location. Admin please fix

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What age do you put her at? Profile suggests young, but you mentioned the red flag word “mature” 😂 👵🏻

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by @rchy View Post
    What age do you put her at? Profile suggests young, but you mentioned the red flag word “mature” 😂 👵🏻
    I mentioned "mature" in relation to her personality and vibe.
    She's not your typical kawaii cutesey jap girl. She's got a classy and grown up vibe in terms up personality.
    I'd guess she's around 22, not older than 25 in my view