Thread: Question.Chinese single Mums.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Question.Chinese single Mums.

I've been curious for a while now regarding this. Does China not have a welfare system that takes care of single mothers.? What responsibility does the father have financially in this situation. It's seems such a common situation with the little that I know. What I can't comprehend is a mother leaving a baby or child. I have seen out n about in the real world that Chinese mums are just as loving n devoted as any. Do they have choices? Please don't take this thread as stereotyping, that's not the vain in which it is written.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I can tell you that I currently fuck one that gives an amazing bbbj cim!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Does she have any willing friends…?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    I've been curious for a while now regarding this. Does China not have a welfare system that takes care of single mothers.? What responsibility does the father have financially in this situation. It's seems such a common situation with the little that I know. What I can't comprehend is a mother leaving a baby or child. I have seen out n about in the real world that Chinese mums are just as loving n devoted as any. Do they have choices? Please don't take this thread as stereotyping, that's not the vain in which it is written.
    Don't think China is a welfare country like many Western countries. Recently saw a post on SCMP (South China Morning Post) about a 60yo single mother taking care of her two adult kids diagnosed with ALS and are paralyzed. She had to beg for money before she found a way to support them both by making YouTube videos.

In most Asian countries, family court rulings are usually not taken seriously. Even if the mother was awarded custody the father can simply take the kids away and the authority may not do anything, even if the mother filed a police report alleging kidnap.

Chinese people (and worldwide diasporas) normally have financial issues related to fulfilling filial piety. The aging parents would splurge and zero their bank accounts and push their adult kids to support them financially, therefore the reason why doctors, lawyers and engineers are the stereotypical profession most sought after by Chinese people.

I heard a Chinese saying once - generational wealth cannot last for more than three generations. I can't say much more about Chinese culture but I have to say from past experience being married and divorced to a Chinese wife - if they only talk about money in the relationship, run like the wind!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You don't have to scratch far below the surface to find a common theme. Money. It just seems to disguise itself in different ways.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Well next time you've finished copping a blowie off her, if she hasn't drowned, you might like to ask for me..... Thanks!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's seems such a common situation with the little that I know.
    in the early stages of Chinas boom circa 2000-2010 pre corruption crackdown there was a supposed surge in married men with mistresses and kids on the side. I guess when the dark money ran out so did the support. I guess if they were in their 20s back then they should be about 30-40 now

Banned
    The married women are not well-protected by the Chinese legal system as in the West.

Everybody is on his/her own in China.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is it strongly encouraged?? 6 child policy!