Thread: Big boobs Helen

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Big boobs Helen

Person's Name : Helen

Establishment : 666 Elizabeth Street

Month/Year of Visit : Monday night, 6 March

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 666 Elizabeth St, Waterloo 666elizabeth.com.au

WeChat: Chloe202102

Phone : 0466223666

Hours of Business : 11 AM - late but try dropping in anytime

Rates: $180 per hour at night

Extras Cost : NA

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DFK, DATY, FS, excellent massage, more if you want.

Size/shape : 160 cm Size 8-10 big busty E Cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : party girl, up for anything and everything so yes, very good value.

Happy, Chinese strong girl, Helen.
    Always nice to be greeted with an enthusiastic smile by a black-haired beauty. Perfect porcelain skin and red lipstick, Helen is a comfortable version of a Chinese barbie. But there’s nothing stuck up about this jade princess. As soon as the greeting is over she sidles up and plants an inviting kiss on my lips. “You see me?” with a wicked twinkle in her eye.

Five minutes later Helen is lathering me up in the shower and paying close attention to roger. Roger rises to the occasion as Helen bends down to lick him dry before taking him full into her mouth. Onto the bed, giggles as she looks me straight in the eye and a sudden change to seriousness as we kiss and she straddles me before working her way down south, while turning around to present me with a pussy asking to be licked. A very satisfying session of 69 follows.

We disengage, Helen rolls on the condom, lies back, legs open, I rub the tip of my prick against her clit before entering. We quickly get into a rhythm.

Helen is not a small girl. Relatively short but on the rollie pollie side of body type. And she is strong. We went for it. Just as I was about to come she pulls me out, rips off the condom and gets me to straddle her huge tits.

Helen is a recommendation if you are after strong, happy, big boobed lady.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Forgot to mention the darn good massage afterward. I have a stiff neck (too much time on my phone) and Helen is a skilled masseur. Worth the price of admission alone.