Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emily or Taylor @ 227NSM / 41 Epping

Junior Member(有D料到)

Emily or Taylor @ 227NSM / 41 Epping

Has anyone tried Emily or Taylor @ 227NSM / 41 Epping? Any good reviews?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ns2137 View Post
    Has anyone tried Emily or Taylor @ 227NSM / 41 Epping? Any good reviews?
    Would like to know this as well, particularly for Taylor

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Booked Taylor last week. Massage was average. She is easy going and open minded. I won’t book because her massage is not up to my expectations. Part 3 was above average.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Booked with Emily today. Will report next time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seen Emily today. Seen her other establishments as Emily/Ivy. Tight little package, good service. ymmv

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrowz View Post
    Seen Emily today. Seen her other establishments as Emily/Ivy. Tight little package, good service. ymmv
    Is part 3 on offer?
    Where else does she work as Ivy?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrowz View Post
    Is it tattooed Emily/Ivy? Or is the naming just a coincidence?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did one hour booking with Emily today at 7pm. She has good body but that’s it. Part 3 on offer and I took it but it is not worth it. She was wiping down there every 30 seconds with tissue, was telling “ condom check” every minute or so. She was not happy that I did not cum in 15 minutes and after about 15 minutes offered to finish me by hand. By this time I lost interest in her and told her that I don’t want to finish. Who complains for not cumming soon! I won’t visit her even if she is the only one in the shop. In addition she charged more than others. I would suggest to go with Taylor instead of her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tattooed .. same Emily from Saigon a while back

Junior Member(有D料到)
    part 3 on offer but $$$

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have you seen Taylor? How she compare to Emily? Looks and service wise

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seen Taylor last week. Service wise she is much better than Emily and $$ is less. Massage wise Taylor is better although too light for my preference. Partly my fault that I did not ask to put more pressure and she did not ask either. Look wise found Emily slightly better looking. But attitude is more important than looks. I am going to try couple others in 41 Epping and if they all turn out to be similar, then I will stick to my Beecroft regulars .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Is it tattooed Emily/Ivy? Or is the naming just a coincidence?
    Yes, where else does this Emily/Ivy work?

Came across an Ivy (tattooed Viet girl) at 331 Concord West shop today and service was horrible. Will post AR separately.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yes, where else does this Emily/Ivy work?

Came across an Ivy (tattooed Viet girl) at 331 Concord West shop today and service was horrible. Will post AR separately.
    Same girl.
    Surprised service was bad, her service used to be excellent. She works at 331 and 192 Top Ryde, formerly of Saigon Princess.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtym View Post
    Did one hour booking with Emily today at 7pm. She has good body but that’s it. Part 3 on offer and I took it but it is not worth it. She was wiping down there every 30 seconds with tissue, was telling “ condom check” every minute or so. She was not happy that I did not cum in 15 minutes and after about 15 minutes offered to finish me by hand. By this time I lost interest in her and told her that I don’t want to finish. Who complains for not cumming soon! I won’t visit her even if she is the only one in the shop. In addition she charged more than others. I would suggest to go with Taylor instead of her.
    Sorry to hear bro. The "condom check" thing is hilarious tho. No one can cum in that situation.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Same girl.
    Surprised service was bad, her service used to be excellent. She works at 331 and 192 Top Ryde, formerly of Saigon Princess.
    Just to double check its same Emily/Ivy, she has a nose piercing, and her nipples are currently bandaged/covered up, coz she's just recently got a boob job from Vietnam (used to be A cup)?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    She'd already had her boobs done so may have had them redone, enlarged or whatever. Has to be the same girl. Bright covered tatts around her waist and top of thighs, back, etc. Dyed hair. Nose ring. Would be amazed there are two at the same venues with the same description. Ivy at 331 and 192 is definitely Emily from Saigon Princess previously.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeh that's her then. Was not good at all today. Terrible attitude, not much talk, no eye contact.

Sounded like Fourtym copped it worse then I did tho. Surprised that management at 227NSM would let girls with this attitude/service work there. It brings the overall rating of the shop down.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The tattoo is same as the girl on 331 Concord West http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...age-0450165276

I am meeting 41 Epping management this week and telling them all about her in person. Already told on WeChat. I will make sure there is some response from management.

Banned
    Sorry to hear bro. The "condom check" thing is hilarious tho. No one can cum in that situation.
    Yes sometimes a ML will pull out the condom and stretch it above table light to check for holes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast