Thread: Brothels in MEL

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cool Brothels in MEL

been to MEL several times but first time punting in MEL

Are the listed standard prices for 1 shot only or does it depend on the length of the booking? how much for extra shot(s)?

What are the 'standard' services? shower? BM? CBJ? BBBJ? DFK? DATY? 69? Greek? etc..
    any bro know the approx prices of extras?

I am thinking of going to Tope/MC/York/Duchess/Boardroom/466 or Caliafornia Clubif I have time to visit St Kilda, looking for aus/euro/jap/kor services, which ones would you recommend?

staying Fri-Sat, budget ~ $500 for 1-2 1-hr sessions or 2-3 30mins sessions, but would love to spend it on VFM services.

any experience appreciated!

cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In terms of shots, I think it really depends on how productive you are. In a 30min session, one shot is expected. You can try for two shots in a 45min and 1 hour bookings.
    Oriental Angels in Blackburn has a pricing structure of $150 for 45min one shot and $160 for 45min two shots.

Extras depends on which brothel you go and ladies you choose. Some charge, some don't.
    From your list, MC ladies usually charge for extras and probably Boardroom as well.

Have a good time!

Quote Originally Posted by hiroo View Post
    been to MEL several times but first time punting in MEL

Are the listed standard prices for 1 shot only or does it depend on the length of the booking? how much for extra shot(s)?

What are the 'standard' services? shower? BM? CBJ? BBBJ? DFK? DATY? 69? Greek? etc..
    any bro know the approx prices of extras?

I am thinking of going to Tope/MC/York/Duchess/Boardroom/466 or Caliafornia Clubif I have time to visit St Kilda, looking for aus/euro/jap/kor services, which ones would you recommend?

staying Fri-Sat, budget ~ $500 for 1-2 1-hr sessions or 2-3 30mins sessions, but would love to spend it on VFM services.

any experience appreciated!

cheers
    Can you let me know what is BM, BBBJ and DATY?

altgourami
    Go Tope Street. The one and only time I've spent there saw wall to wall young kimchi pussy. K-dolls in Melbourne out k-dolls in Sydney to shame.