Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone had a relationship or fwb with any working ladies?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Has anyone had a relationship or fwb with any working ladies?

Would love to hear if this is the case, and if so how did you manage to do that, do they still charge and when did you last see them?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Exclamation Brother, don’t do it.

I popped back in from retirement just to answer this question. And to tell you it’s very very possible, not that uncommon, but always always regrettable in the long term.

Yes. More than once I have moved from ‘customer’ to ‘customer who is often told he can just pay for the room and not the fuck’ to ‘friend outside shop: no sex’ to ‘unconditional and on-call FWB no money no gifts asked or expected’. The most common was ‘just pay the money she must the boss for the room’ .

In the beginning I thought each upgrade was like Christmas when I was 5. I could have kept some of them rolling seemingly forever without needing to return to a shop and pay full whack again. But each time it just ended up seeming wrong or it was a long-play scam.

It just made no sense that a WL would really want to fuck me for fun on her day off or at 3 AM AM after fucking 10 of you jokers at work that day. Each one of these fucked me for free for one of these very wrong reasons:

1. because she believed it was the necessary price of my friendship or some non-sexual social or emotional part of our connection that she valued. Which it would not have been.

2. Because she maybe studied marketing before joining the workforce and sensibly offers ‘free’ benefits from BBBJ to free fucks to good customers the same way Qantas has a Frequent Flyer program with multiple service levels and then the invitation only Chairman’s Lounge which is apparently impossible to get into but still exists.

3. Because she’s insane. Like the lady who went to work in a different shop one night - on her day off - and asked me over to play…but had paid for the room for me for the whole shift and kept me there all night. When I realised all the next day I transferred the money she had spent for the room to her account by payid. As well as $100 for each time we actually fucked that night. And then said goodbye and blocked her - for her own good rather than mine I think.

These are ladies still working and who I know have many Aus99 members as customers. If we were behind a paywall I’d name at least the the ones under reason 2 above to warn more gullible or more innocent punters. Those under reason 1 and 3 might be like a magnet to some cunning punters sensing a goldmine of opportunity so best not say more than I have. This is why I don’t write AR’s ������

EDIT: the best warning I can give is that you are most likely to get a type 2 free fuck if you like GFE and punt within walking distance of Redfern station.
    Last edited by MilfMonger; 22-11-2022 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Fair warning

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Imagine dating/marrying girl who has been railed by 500+ old/fat/ugly men.
    Please have some self respect.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cometoIndia View Post
    Not unless they're into it.
    Some dudes get off knowing their wife's fucking fat ugly bastards. It's a thing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cometoIndia View Post
    You would have no idea what any girl has done in the past

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Work sex & personal sex are two very different things for a W/L.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't do it. I managed to have a so called FWB many years ago. Things just went downhill from there, thinking we are in a relationship while she's getting smashed by other dudes at the shop.

Stay away. Keep it separate from your personal life if you can

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    Don't do it. I managed to have a so called FWB many years ago. Things just went downhill from there, thinking we are in a relationship while she's getting smashed by other dudes at the shop.

Stay away. Keep it separate from your personal life if you can
    Sage advice......

Oh it's been a minute since this question has come up again.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Oh it's been a minute since this question has come up again.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Only takes that long for posts to get lost under a carpet of shop promo's.

Just put "relationship" in the search box and see what what comes up.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just don’t even think about it. It is not right for you or for her. I have done it twice and almost got into a third one but I know the heartache for me and her and walked away not to hurt her. These girls do have a heart and no matter the reason they meet with you outside the shop, authentic reason or just to keep a good client, they end up with some sort of screwed up feelings towards you.

It is a world of pain for you and for her. Walk away immediately and don’t be stupid like I was to repeat the mistake 2 more times.

It’s been said before that pussy is the most expensive article on earth and I add to it that in this instance it will damaged you and her emotionally and psychologically.

Run Forest run

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another to say DON'T do it!!!!
    I was in a relationship with ML I met in a shop.... I just could not stop thinking every living second about what she was doing and who she was doing it with....
    Totally consumed me and just fucked up work and personal life...
    To make matters worse she never felt like any intimacy with me because she was so tired and also admitted she didn't like sex anymore and was sick of looking at dick...
    I really thought I could change her away from the shop but her work was her life and took me a long time to realise but I was only a small part of her world....
    She was a lovely sweet girl who had some real problems back in her homeland hence the ML job here in Australia.
    I would never ever recommend a relationship with a working girl and even to this day I feel a little scarred, especially when I read a review on here that was written at the time we were together.
    Now I just live by the 3F rule that a lot of brothers on here swear by.

Find them
    Fuck them
    Forget Them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    I managed to have a so called FWB many years ago. Things just went downhill from there, thinking we are in a relationship while she's getting smashed by other dudes at the shop.
    Why would you think you are in a relationship if you are doing fwb thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    None of your advices matters. Once your dick does the thinking, thats the end of the story.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Who is?

can you share the name of the marketing graduate, important to me

Quote Originally Posted by MilfMonger View Post
    I popped back in from retirement just to answer this question. And to tell you it’s very very possible, not that uncommon, but always always regrettable in the long term.

Yes. More than once I have moved from ‘customer’ to ‘customer who is often told he can just pay for the room and not the fuck’ to ‘friend outside shop: no sex’ to ‘unconditional and on-call FWB no money no gifts asked or expected’. The most common was ‘just pay the money she must the boss for the room’ .

In the beginning I thought each upgrade was like Christmas when I was 5. I could have kept some of them rolling seemingly forever without needing to return to a shop and pay full whack again. But each time it just ended up seeming wrong or it was a long-play scam.

It just made no sense that a WL would really want to fuck me for fun on her day off or at 3 AM AM after fucking 10 of you jokers at work that day. Each one of these fucked me for free for one of these very wrong reasons:

1. because she believed it was the necessary price of my friendship or some non-sexual social or emotional part of our connection that she valued. Which it would not have been.

2. Because she maybe studied marketing before joining the workforce and sensibly offers ‘free’ benefits from BBBJ to free fucks to good customers the same way Qantas has a Frequent Flyer program with multiple service levels and then the invitation only Chairman’s Lounge which is apparently impossible to get into but still exists.

3. Because she’s insane. Like the lady who went to work in a different shop one night - on her day off - and asked me over to play…but had paid for the room for me for the whole shift and kept me there all night. When I realised all the next day I transferred the money she had spent for the room to her account by payid. As well as $100 for each time we actually fucked that night. And then said goodbye and blocked her - for her own good rather than mine I think.

These are ladies still working and who I know have many Aus99 members as customers. If we were behind a paywall I’d name at least the the ones under reason 2 above to warn more gullible or more innocent punters. Those under reason 1 and 3 might be like a magnet to some cunning punters sensing a goldmine of opportunity so best not say more than I have. This is why I don’t write AR’s ������

EDIT: the best warning I can give is that you are most likely to get a type 2 free fuck if you like GFE and punt within walking distance of Redfern station.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Correct, it was the same for me. The little head is the boss of the big one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eeryher View Post
    Would love to hear if this is the case, and if so how did you manage to do that, do they still charge and when did you last see them?
    One of the benefits you could have being a BF to a WL is you only have the pay for the shop price and get free roots beyond that.

Because of the limited venue for meeting his BF/client a WL told me her BF who was a former client still visits her in the shop but he only has to pay for the $70 shop price and the rest is FREE.

I guess because of this reason many punters like to have a "GF" in every shop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfMonger View Post
    the best warning I can give is that you are most likely to get a type 2 free fuck if you like GFE and punt within walking distance of Redfern station.
    I know which shop you mean I have to go there more often to try my "luck".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah shit…. here we go again.

In the next few pages, you all are about to see pretentious posts talking about the “heartache” and “heartbreak” of having relationships with WL’s & ML’s outside the shops.

For most of us normal people, FWB means exactly that. No feelings and expectations involved. If fucking them for free made you feel bad, then give them some tokens or gifts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by James_jones View Post
    Why would you think you are in a relationship if you are doing fwb thing.
    Not me, she did. For me it was simply more sex.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast