Thread: Multiple review Dora Rodina Akker

Multiple review Dora Rodina Akker

Haven’t been writing for quite sometimes and just gonna write short reviews.

Name: Dora
    Nationality: Chinese
    Face: 6.5/10
    Attitude: friendly, keep calling me darling the whole session
    Overall: 6/10
    Dora have nice personalities, lots of foams, c cup but very soft, i can feel the silicone but i think it was done to lift up the boobs not to enhance, so still feel soft and natural. LFK only, don’t mind kissing but no tongue action, shut her mouth with her teeth. A little bit flabby on the tummy. Crossed her leg and don’t let me fiv, she said dont want finger nail on her pussy so she put condom on my finger instead. Bushy down there. Didn’t try daty as she’s not even let me fingering. Overall very standard nothing extraordinary but willing to please.
    WIR: No

Name: Rodina
    Nationality: Japanese
    Face: 7/10 she look better in real life, abit of freckles on her face
    Attitude: Very good personality, friendly, and can speak english at conversational level, willing to please and very bubbly.
    Overall: 7/10
    Nothing wrong with Rodina service. Very accommodating, give a little bit of boob slide in the shower. Like kissing with soft tongue action. Its a mixed between lfk and dfk. Very accommodating and love to chat. She’s quite tall, medium slim and flabby on the tummy. Lots of Foam and you can hear her moan from the waiting area LoL and she likes looking at the mirror. Overall a decent punt, she’s very friendly will try to make the session enjoyable.
    WIR: maybe

Name: Akker
    Face: 8/10 she look like in the picture. But imagine her ps picture without make up and just natural cuteness. Her face abit more round than the photo but it is her.
    Attitude: friendly, submissive and accommodating. A little english so use GT to make conversations.
    Overall: 8.5/10
    After seeing Rodina, i saw Akker on the way out and decided to try her out. She’s very cute with a big round eyes (use contact lens to make it look big). Natural B+ cup with petite nice body. Skin not too smooth, there’s part near her tummy that feels rough but doesn’t bother me. She’s very submissive and willing to please. Give nice good BBBJ. DFK all around. Overall a good punt.
    WIR: definitely

Always treat girls with respect!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing bro
    A stone for 3 birds nice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ditto! thanks for sharing DFK... Did you pull a trifecta in one day?

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Ditto! thanks for sharing DFK... Did you pull a trifecta in one day?
    LoL .. just a Place 😂😂😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol nice work man. You're a beast. Keep these ARs coming.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did you do DATY on Rodina?

Quote Originally Posted by mech View Post
    Did you do DATY on Rodina?
    Yes DATY on the menu 🖖🏻

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice shorts reviews bro DFK!
    Going to try Akker today

Quote Originally Posted by mrziggyziggy View Post
    Nice shorts reviews bro DFK!
    Going to try Akker today
    Good choice mrziggy. Enjoy your session 😊 and share your experience 👍🏻

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by DFKGuy View Post
    Good choice mrziggy. Enjoy your session 😊 and share your experience 👍🏻
    did u ever revist akker? is DATY on the menu?

Quote Originally Posted by Chn View Post
    did u ever revist akker? is DATY on the menu?
    Nah, she went back to Japan and just recently back on roster again. Haven’t been to Sakura since.
    Yes Daty is on the menu.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Dora have nice personalities, lots of foams, c cup but very soft, i can feel the silicone but i think it was done to lift up the boobs not to enhance, so still feel soft and natural. LFK only, don’t mind kissing but no tongue action, shut her mouth with her teeth. A little bit flabby on the tummy. Crossed her leg and don’t let me fiv, she said dont want finger nail on her pussy so she put condom on my finger instead. Bushy down there. Didn’t try daty as she’s not even let me fingering. Overall very standard nothing extraordinary but willing to please.

Attitude: Very good personality, friendly, and can speak english at conversational level, willing to please and very bubbly.
    Nothing wrong with Rodina service. Very accommodating, give a little bit of boob slide in the shower. Like kissing with soft tongue action. Its a mixed between lfk and dfk. Very accommodating and love to chat. She’s quite tall, medium slim and flabby on the tummy. Lots of Foam and you can hear her moan from the waiting area LoL and she likes looking at the mirror. Overall a decent punt, she’s very friendly will try to make the session enjoyable.

Face: 8/10 she look like in the picture. But imagine her ps picture without make up and just natural cuteness. Her face abit more round than the photo but it is her.
    Attitude: friendly, submissive and accommodating. A little english so use GT to make conversations.
    After seeing Rodina, i saw Akker on the way out and decided to try her out. She’s very cute with a big round eyes (use contact lens to make it look big). Natural B+ cup with petite nice body. Skin not too smooth, there’s part near her tummy that feels rough but doesn’t bother me. She’s very submissive and willing to please. Give nice good BBBJ. DFK all around. Overall a good punt.

Hi, thanks for the review.

It's been a while since I last visited this place, and am interested in sampling their current J talent.

The J talent at some of the massage shops are amazing but i honestly find it difficult to get comfortable on those massage tables lol!

The pics on the kyoto/sakura website seem to be heavily edited, so it's hard deciding who to pre-book.

Are the pics of Akker correct? On the site, there is one pic which is different from the rest.

Rodina's pic look good. Did she look better than the actual pic?

Senior Member(無間使者)

You're on fire! nice one mate!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Putter View Post
    Rodina's pic look good. Did she look better than the actual pic?
    Rodina has naughty appearance, she looks legit as 4 photos look the same

AKKER here today 24/04/24 (WED)
    12pm - 10pm
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au