Person's Name : Amanda

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Month/Year of Visit : November 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.64alexander.com.au

Phone : 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/45min Diamond Service

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFK, BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, doggie, FIA, mish, FIV, CIM

Size/shape : Pretty, tall, lovely slim and shapely figure, B-cups, cute bum, good legs, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - great session

My experience/comments : Having met Amanda after a session with another girl I’ve been trying to see her for a couple of months but she always starts later in the day than my preferred punting time. However, I called Sophie yesterday and she asked Amanda to start a bit earlier and I finally got to see her today – and what an absolute delight!!

Sophie showed me into Amanda’s room and I paid and Amanda introduced herself with a hug and a peck on the lips.

She is tall and pretty and very elegant – she would have been model material in her early 20s. She was wearing a short black dress showing off a lovely pair of pins.

I showered and Amanda turned on the music and stripped. She has a lovely slim but still shapely figure with quite dark skin, pert B-cups, a cute and tight butt and was fully shaved.

I lay down and Amanda knelt over me for a bit more LKFing before working her way down my torso and lightly flicking her tongue over my balls and perineum.

She then took me in her mouth for a wonderfully sensual BBBJ – no teeth, lovely soft lips and no interruptions. She was kneeling beside me so I could finger her pussy and the view of her bum in the side on mirror was just great.

I tried to insert a finger but no lube had been used so she gently waved my hand away.

After a good while I asked for some 69. Amanda was quiet at first, just softly moaning from time to time. I sensed she then warmed up a bit but she didn’t come.

I asked for some more BJ before having to say “We fuck” and while she dressed me she confirmed I could later cum in her mouth.

Now the lube was applied and Amanda straddled me for some cowgirl, mostly Asian-style. This was excellent, looking up and this elegant lady as she passionately rode me.

After one particularly vigorous spell I slipped out so I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

Amanda put a pillow under her stomach and we both watched the action in the mirror. She does have a cute bum and I had a thumb first-knuckle deep up her tight arsehole without complaint.

Next I asked her to lie down for some more mish and Amanda held her legs in the air and guided me back in.

We had some more light kissing and I kept slowing down to prolong the enjoyment but I wanted the CIM finale so I lay on my back and Amanda wiped me down.

She was lying on her side beside me with one knee in the air and, as she was now lubed-up, I was able to finger-fuck her while she sucked me.

Amanda put some more lube on my shaft and her excellent mouth-work and hand-action soon made me squirt in her mouth.

She went on sucking and stroking until I had to get her to stop.

Amanda then spat in a tissue, wiped me down and washed her hands before kneeling beside me for a light massage and a good chat.

Her English is pretty good and she said that she was from near to Beijing, has been here for five years and works at 64 just about every day.

Unfortunately we ran out of time and we showered and dressed. After a farewell hug I went down the corridor and gave Sophie some very positive feedback.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome report bro
    She looks great to me
    Thanks for the review

Shop Owner

Amanda--Standard & gold & Diamond Service
    Amanda is a sexy and friendly girl with pretty , good service, tall, thin, amazingly long legs, incredible body, the skin has that perfectly tanned unblemished goodness, gorgeous all round. almost looks thai but she said she is half Chinese half Korean. Booking is essential. Undoubtedly & Definitely Sydney’s BEST! Her services are out of the world. Beautiful tan skin and Ultimate passion
    TOP SYD99 AND AUXXX REVIEWS:
    Taren Point 64 Amanda the beautiful diamond
    https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f235/amanda-64-a-66228/
    https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f235/...-review-74684/
    精致美艳优雅的面容,妩媚迷人的大眼睛,口活一流
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

Discrete side entrance with onsite parking
    See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat