Thread: 88a Hampden Road Artarmon - Cara - Absolute goddess

Senior Member(無間使者)

88a Hampden Road Artarmon - Cara - Absolute goddess

Who: Cara
    Where: 88a Hampden Road, Artarmon
    How much: $70/hour
    Looks: Cara looks absolutely stunning! If you took her fine dining she would turn heads but nobody would think she's on the clock. She's probably about 160-165 with a pair of natural A/Bs that, while not plump, haven't lost their shape. Photos on WeChat are real. Body is great: slim but not skeletal, not a gym-bod though.
    Personality: Total GFE. She's absolutely in the room with you the whole time and only there for you to have the best experience of your life.

I've gone and seen Cara way too many times and figured I should give back to her a little. Her massage, if requested, is incredibly firm and is probably only just marginally weaker than Mona's. Cara does, however, get right into the knots and any other tight muscles with her elbows and forearms.

After the massage Cara tells a 3 part story about 3 pineapples. The story is passionate and both she and I usually get lost in the moment. Hats are worn in the last part of the story.

Seriously, Cara is my favourite ML/WL right now and has been for quite some time. Be nice and she will reciprocate tenfold.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Starling .... hope we are ok to share Cara as she is easily my star and my favourite in this shop too lol ❤️
    Cara goes above and beyond to provide a full gfe that really does make you feel like you are the only person in her world..... Her English is a little limited but who cares as she hits all she right spots!! 11/10 from me for miss Cara and her massage is amazing too!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ps I feel she looks better in real life than the pics posted!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
    That is without a doubt!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fair dinkum?
    Can u share please?

Banned
    Starling .... hope we are ok to share Cara as she is easily my star and my favourite in this shop too lol ❤️
    Cara goes above and beyond to provide a full gfe that really does make you feel like you are the only person in her world..... Her English is a little limited but who cares as she hits all she right spots!! 11/10 from me for miss Cara and her massage is amazing too!
    I see Cara in Burwood with bigger rooms and shower. Our action starts when we are both naked in the shower together. Her firm, wet and slippery body is heavens to hold tightly against. I normally have my first shot in the shower with her against the wall.

Sex with warm soapy water is never wrong. Cara told me I was the only one she allowed in the shower with her. I like to believe her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by starling View Post
    Who: Cara
    Where: 88a Hampden Road, Artarmon
    How much: $70/hour
    Looks: Cara looks absolutely stunning! If you took her fine dining she would turn heads but nobody would think she's on the clock. She's probably about 160-165 with a pair of natural A/Bs that, while not plump, haven't lost their shape. Photos on WeChat are real. Body is great: slim but not skeletal, not a gym-bod though.
    Personality: Total GFE. She's absolutely in the room with you the whole time and only there for you to have the best experience of your life.

I've gone and seen Cara way too many times and figured I should give back to her a little. Her massage, if requested, is incredibly firm and is probably only just marginally weaker than Mona's. Cara does, however, get right into the knots and any other tight muscles with her elbows and forearms.

After the massage Cara tells a 3 part story about 3 pineapples. The story is passionate and both she and I usually get lost in the moment. Hats are worn in the last part of the story.

Seriously, Cara is my favourite ML/WL right now and has been for quite some time. Be nice and she will reciprocate tenfold.
    Great review. Love the metaphor. What’s her nationality?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I see Cara in Burwood with bigger rooms and shower. Our action starts when we are both naked in the shower together. Her firm, wet and slippery body is heavens to hold tightly against. I normally have my first shot in the shower with her against the wall.

Sex with warm soapy water is never wrong. Cara told me I was the only one she allowed in the shower with her. I like to believe her.
    Sibon I'm devastated hahaha ...... I thought I was the only one in Caras world �� ���� .... But seriously that's hot mate! .... When with Cara she's into it that much that it seems as if she is enjoying as much as I am! Thinking she may be hard to see from now on lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this Thai lady at Stanmore shop today?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulpitt69 View Post
    Is this Thai lady at Stanmore shop today?
    Cara is not Thai and doesn’t work at stanmore mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    Great review. Love the metaphor. What’s her nationality?
    She's Chinese Malaysian

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never knew she was rostered at Burwood too. Does she go by the same name?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can anyone share a photo of Cara don't see any on shop website?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Talking

Can’t agree with Starling and AJJ more.
    Cara is definitely my go to girl in 88A.

Some girl has no message skill and you could only enjoy part 2.
    Some girl is good at part 1 but part 2 is like their routine job and you don’t really feel it.
    Cara gives excellent overall feeling from first min to you left the room. Top notch massage skill with smile in part 1. GFF in part 2 which is not easily to find.
    10/10 in my scoreboard.

It’s really a gem in 88A

Banned
    I saw Cara today, I agree with all that has been said, her massage skills are excellent , part 2 was enjoyable she has a meaty bum which I like, I really don't like tatts but the one on her tummy is not bad, and morphing into part 3 after a great build up was awesome....I already have a regular there so this will just be a one off, but highly recommended...........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which shop in burwood ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post