Thread: Funny the people you meet ??

Senior Member(無間使者)

Funny the people you meet ??

During lockdowns and after I noticed a young caucasian lady (near green square) who would advertise periodically on E&B.
    I tried her initially and was quite happy with the service and then saw her roughly every 2 or 3 months when I saw her advert again and the timing was right for me. I haven't seen her advert for at least 6 to 10 months and thought she had probably moved on as she was a full time student and was only working to pay her rent etc.

Yesterday I was completing the arrangements for the purchase of a property and my solicitor had me dealing with their new junior. Yep instant recognition but nothing said of our previous contacts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thirty years ago I lived in MELB and a Japanese insurance company was one of our clients. The Australian born Japanese girl on reception was so hot I always chatted to her. I changed jobs and moved up to SYD. Back then didn’t know much about RNT so went to FS shops in SYD. Guess who was in the line up..the hottie Japanese receptionist from Melb. Yup I picked her and yup she recognised me. Of course I asked her why she was working here now. She said she was just on 2 weeks holidays from her job and didn’t want to do this job in Melb, yes it was all about the money, but also she said it was a fantasy, a thrill to have sex with lots of guys while she was still young and before she settled down, that it would be secret memories for her when she was old. And I thought she was so sweet and innocent while I was the only horny one.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Hot! Are you going to ask to see her again?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by B2Brules View Post
    Thirty years ago I lived in MELB
    Forest Gump style reunion, bring it on

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Hot! Are you going to ask to see her again?
    Ditto this, reckon she'd be down to make extra buck, coz standard office work just doesn't pay no where near as well.