Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Staying away from STI/STDs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Seafood View Post
    Don’t know about std s but one health issue I hv is shaggers back, couldn’t even stand up this morning. Only happens from too much mish, anyone else have back issues from too much sex?
    I think one should stop having sex when one reaches 95 years old.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Avoid the most popular and beautiful WLs you'll be safe as most punters will go for them and their chances of catching anything nasty is higher.
    Yeah…that’s the secret. And only give ‘em 15 minutes ‘cause everyone knows syphilis only flows through bodily fluids at the viscosity created between bodies when both players have a sustained heart rate over 120 bpm for at least that long.

That’s why the tweakers and old fogies catch it so easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfMonger View Post
    Here’s a current STI test result from a FS WL working in Marrickville. The test is from the girl, not the customer. It was done in a private paid-for pathology lab - not the free sexual health clinics available to girls (she visited the free service over 3 months ago (..maybe..)

[IMG][/IMG

Use at your own risk.
    Hey mate, can I also get a pm regarding this? x.x

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Punters on here often give sarcastic and hyperbolic responses to this question.

Just make sure you use a condom. It's honestly that simple. And get tested every so often. If you're punting regularly, say once per week. Get a test done every 6 months.

I've been punting for 10 year and never caught anything. But I do not do bareback FS. That's where the highest risk is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Regarding requests for DM’s with name of shop/lady. Nope: the site’s got a public rule about not damaging reputations if shop/lady take quick action when advised there is a potential sti case. I’ve got the same policy and in this case swift action has been taken. If you are a regular (non-asshole) customer of this lady and she has your phone number she’s already messaged you personally, apologised (!?), and suggested you get tested. She’s also taken a break from work.

If anybody still worried then DM me a list of at least 3 Marrickville ladies you’ve been fucking and I’ll give you a Yes/No if this lady is on your list - but not which one. Best I can do.

But I think you’re all good if you haven’t already got a message from her. Anyway doesn’t everybody here only have one hour max sessions with hot young ladies who insist on safe sex at quality shops ? Cos that’s all i read in the AR’s…

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Regarding requests for DM’s with name of shop/lady. Nope: the site’s got a public rule about not damaging reputations if shop/lady take quick action when advised there is a potential sti case. I’ve got the same policy and in this case swift action has been taken. If you are a regular (non-asshole) customer of this lady and she has your phone number she’s already messaged you personally, apologised (!?), and suggested you get tested. She’s also taken a break from work.

If anybody still worried then DM me a list of at least 3 Marrickville ladies you’ve been fucking and I’ll give you a Yes/No if this lady is on your list - but not which one. Best I can do.

But I think you’re all good if you haven’t already got a message from her. Anyway doesn’t everybody here only have one hour max sessions with hot young ladies who insist on safe sex at quality shops ? Cos that’s all i read in the AR’s…
    Yes, 1 hour sessions. Haha. Love it!

Good to hear she has done the right thing. They are a good bunch of girls (the ones I've visited)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If anybody still worried then DM me a list of at least 3 Marrickville ladies you’ve been fucking and I’ll give you a Yes/No if this lady is on your list - but not which one. Best I can do
    Bruh, cant DM you, can you DM me I'll give ya 3 names on N5M and give me a Y/N to hit the jackpot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Holden View Post
    Bruh, cant DM you, can you DM me I'll give ya 3 names on N5M and give me a Y/N to hit the jackpot
    Done. DM’s should be working. Let me know again here if you still have problems getting through

Junior Member(有D料到)

Nope you're probably on the wrong forum if you wanna read actual reviews and not just chatter, bout as simple as googling BBFS Sydney reviews.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Avoid the most popular and beautiful WLs you'll be safe as most punters will go for them and their chances of catching anything nasty is higher.
    Good point! The ones that are always booked out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Done. DM’s should be working. Let me know again here if you still have problems getting through
    I just DMed you

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey Milfmonger can you DM me I can’t DM you

Banned
    Genius general manager

Banned
    Can also go out back by your self

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ---------------------------------

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Std

Quote Originally Posted by cometoIndia View Post
    A Japanese WL gave me Chlamydia, even though I wore a condom. It was the most painful experience I've ever had in my life.
    From what I heard, Japanese people tend to have sex without a condom and STDs are pretty common. WTF, yikes!
    Bro, can you dm me the name of wl or which establishment that gave you?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A Japanese WL gave me Chlamydia, even though I wore a condom. It was the most painful experience I've ever had in my life.
    From what I heard, Japanese people tend to have sex without a condom and STDs are pretty common. WTF, yikes!
    Brother, can you DM me the name of the working lady or which establishment that gave you this? Thanks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    -----------------------

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    No worries brother she has probably gone back to Japan since I don't see her on the roster anymore.
    But be careful with Japanese WLs. At least I will. Learned it the hard way
    You got it even though you wore a Dom. So, how did you know you got it from her and not someone else?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I have never had an STI in my life.
    Maybe I am just lucky.
    You can handglide/skydive/surf/abseil etc all your life and never die and you can do it for the first time and get killed.
    That's just life. It is random and cruel.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast