Thread: fetish enquiries

Senior Member(無間使者)

fetish enquiries

So I have foot fetish and would like to worship ML's socked feet in particular.

To me it seems to be such a friendly request to the ML but unfortunately it has been the hardest thing for me to achieve

Do you guys happen to know which shops have MLs wearing shoes & socks to work and might be comfortable with my request?

Happy punting guys!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe text privates with your request. Privates would be more open to requests than shops. I have a fetish also. It involves the girl paying me instead.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    There are mls who get off on foot worship or will indulge your weirdness..

If you come right out and say it 95% will shut down. You want to find the ml who actually enjoys it
    PM me and I can help you ask a few key questions that lets you find the right ml without sounding like a weirdo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    There are mls who get off on foot worship or will indulge your weirdness.
    I have it down to a fine art so they do it without them realising they are indulging my foot fetish.

If you come right out and say it 95% will shut down. You want to find the ml who actually enjoys it
    PM me and I can help you ask a few key questions that lets you find the right ml without sounding like a weirdo

PMed ............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    good advice ! I tried that before and it resulted in the girl faking it most of the time. I would specifically ask them to wear WORN/ unwashed socks and they agreed but it smelled nothing like it. The best part of getting it from MLs from the shops is that you know the socks were worn for sure

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The dream for me is to find a ML who gives a decent massage and will indulge in some kink on negotiation. Gonna keep my eye out for that. I definitely dont want to come on too strong or pushey or anything like that so im just gonna play it by ear see what sort of relationship i can build before asking. Good luck man. God im jelous of sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=punk_;2542527]The dream for me is to find a ML who gives a decent massage and will indulge in some kink on negotiation. Gonna keep my eye out for that. I definitely dont want to come on too strong or pushey or anything like that so im just gonna play it by ear see what sort of relationship i can build before asking. Good luck man. God im jelous of sydney[/QUOTE

good luck to you too I like how my fetish is not judged by members of the forum here.

DO girls in sydney indulge clients' with fetish at a reasonable price?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fetish is fun Pm
    So easy in a shop
    Various Fetish encounters can be available

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m not into fetish….but on a tangent.
    Recent encounter with a ML I’d never met before.

Without need for graphic detail. Just happened to rub my fingers between her toes, and underneath her foot.
    The result was like hitting the jackpot button on the pokies….lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Foot massage is easy to find in a massage room
    PM
    Last edited by Herpetology; 03-12-2022 at 09:35 AM. Reason: buff up fetish is easy as shit Unique experiences apply PM

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    I’m not into fetish….but on a tangent.
    Recent encounter with a ML I’d never met before.

Without need for graphic detail. Just happened to rub my fingers between her toes, and underneath her foot.
    The result was like hitting the jackpot button on the pokies….lol.
    Foot massages almost always work well with ladies.