Thread: Miki

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Miki

Date: October 2022
    Girl: Miki
    Time: 1/2 hour
    Rating: 7/10

Review or Miki (Thai) at Diva.

Got bored of the red lights at Ginza and trek out to N5M so thought I’d give Diva a try. This part of the Sydney punting scene has been low quality and generally shit over the years so it’s been one to avoid. But Diva seems to have found some coin for a renovation. Their pics on their site seemed to have improved though again it was a punt as usually in the past the Kyoto / Sakura shops have been dodge as with pics. I was a bit reticent to try it out as I randomly went in for a walk in recently and the woman there was literally offensive, angry as for no reason, so I just walked out commenting that they might like to Google ‘customer service’.

Perused through and saw Miki. Messaged them and lined it up. She usually just does massage but she was open to a deep dicking. Rocked up, place is like a nightclub from a decade ago. Had about a 20 minute delay. Miki eventually arrived.

Cute and petite. Has had a tit job but not hard as rocks so was ok (I prefer natural). No cim on offer but bbbj was on cards. Quick shower then she started blowing me on the bed.
    Moved to 69, she had a nice tasting pussy. I guess she was yet to be pumped by all you punters out there. Dom on then she jumped on top, went into full throttle pumping her like a piston, she was moaning so loud I couldn’t hear the shitty dance music in the background. Now that’s white noise you want.

Then into missionary for a finale, came inside the dom. Checked she was all good - she enjoyed herself she said. Quick shower and thank you then bailed the fuck out of there before they put on a Nickleback trance remix. Overall Miki sweet but don’t dig the vibe of the place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DudRoot View Post
    Date: October 2022
    Girl: Miki
    Time: 1/2 hour
    Rating: 7/10

Review or Miki (Thai) at Diva.

Got bored of the red lights at Ginza and trek out to N5M so thought I’d give Diva a try. This part of the Sydney punting scene has been low quality and generally shit over the years so it’s been one to avoid. But Diva seems to have found some coin for a renovation. Their pics on their site seemed to have improved though again it was a punt as usually in the past the Kyoto / Sakura shops have been dodge as with pics. I was a bit reticent to try it out as I randomly went in for a walk in recently and the woman there was literally offensive, angry as for no reason, so I just walked out commenting that they might like to Google ‘customer service’.

Perused through and saw Miki. Messaged them and lined it up. She usually just does massage but she was open to a deep dicking. Rocked up, place is like a nightclub from a decade ago. Had about a 20 minute delay. Miki eventually arrived.

Cute and petite. Has had a tit job but not hard as rocks so was ok (I prefer natural). No cim on offer but bbbj was on cards. Quick shower then she started blowing me on the bed.
    Moved to 69, she had a nice tasting pussy. I guess she was yet to be pumped by all you punters out there. Dom on then she jumped on top, went into full throttle pumping her like a piston, she was moaning so loud I couldn’t hear the shitty dance music in the background. Now that’s white noise you want.

Then into missionary for a finale, came inside the dom. Checked she was all good - she enjoyed herself she said. Quick shower and thank you then bailed the fuck out of there before they put on a Nickleback trance remix. Overall Miki sweet but don’t dig the vibe of the place.
    What was the $ damage?

Banned
    Sorry for the bad news Dudroot. You weren't her first for a good time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing Miki’s service
    She has stunning body as met her in the shop