Thread: C Moon - busty, pretty and friendly

Junior Member(有D料到)

C Moon - busty, pretty and friendly

November 2022
    $160 for half hour diamond service

Looks
    She's a very pretty chinese girl that's slightly curvy but by no means fat. Has really nice E cup boobs as advertised but i think they may be enhanced or natural, can't really tell so either way they were great. She's petit and has a meaty bum and plenty to hold onto when doing doggy style.

Service
    Friendly and polite but not very energetic or passionate with good but somewhat mechanical service.

Started off with body slides and feeling her huge boobs on me was nice but there was no oil so was not particularly memorable.

Wet and consistent rimming that felt good, probably the best part of her service

BBBJ was decent but felt a little toothy but had good pace and depth and wetness

She lets you titty fuck her but she doesn't really do anything else with her boobs or know how to use them expertly like other bustier WL's do

Sex was good with only a little FOAM and happy to do all positions.

Overall

Does not speak english but a very attractive 25 year old busty chinese girl is well worth a try

Wouldn't do it again because there are so many others to try but happy with the service for dollars paid

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    These rimming queens take service to another level. God bless them

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a session with Moon recently. I can second the review above.

I think she's closer to late 20s but she is a pretty/sexy girl with beautiful face and nice body (I do like them curves).

Service wise it's pretty much what you would expectfrom C girls at Ginza, nothing memorable except that she only does light kissing and strictly no touching down there, which is one of the rare occasion I see at this shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has her service improved? Keen on trying her this weekend

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is it the same Moon?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    how about Moon VS Venus? which one better service?

Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    how about Moon VS Venus? which one better service?
    Moon has a banging thick body saw her once when she was at Artarmon. Awesome tits, nothing wrong with her service.

I feel like I have a bit of a connection with Venus, like other punters have said so there is your answer. Venus doesn't stop until you are satisfied. Seen her 5 times, once in a double. Venus for me, one of the best of the old school @ GE.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah Venus good. Lots of experience so it's easy for her to connect with you, by saying thanks for booking me, etc. whoever bang Venus 8 years ago would be super lucky haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been on my wish list for quite some time tried once she was busy tried a 2nd time she called in sick!
    Maybe 3rd time is the charm

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has her service improved? She is back on the roster

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw her to today at GE as a walk in. I asked reception for someone who rimmed . Waited in the room for 25 mins .

She came in. She is a fuller figure maybe size 10-12 she has a roll or two but surprisingly an attractive face with make up done well. Agree it’s a thicc body. She has a very adorable smile for me to keep going. DFK was ok

Breasts are done DD

BBBJ in shower
    DD was in a flat on belly position and it was nice . She probably went for a minute and that was it
    Great body slide and cat bath
    DATY with Fake moaning allowed
    I didn’t ask if I could finger her.
    Finished with CIM .After the third pump of cum she jumped off my cock and immediate spat into the bowl which was an abrupt surprise

I was out in 20 mins which was fine