Thread: Does anyone know where 88a Artarmon Bobo went?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Does anyone know where 88a Artarmon Bobo went?

I neglected to get her contact details and then one day she disappeared off the roster. Really wish someone invented Googirl but, until then, does anyone know if she's still around and, if so, where she went?

Cute Chinese girl with bolt-ons. Tatts under her breasts and on her stomach. Mole above her eye.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by starling View Post
    I neglected to get her contact details and then one day she disappeared off the roster. Really wish someone invented Googirl but, until then, does anyone know if she's still around and, if so, where she went?

Cute Chinese girl with bolt-ons. Tatts under her breasts and on her stomach. Mole above her eye.
    Im pretty sure I saw her pop up on wechat roster for Jun Massage at Rockdale. Hopefully helps your hunt.
    Good luck

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes last time when I spoke to her, she was calling it quits. And wanting to work in a massage shop as she think she can earn more

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks 94wreckers! I'd almost given up home in this question and then you saved it.

Smartmover... Wasn't she already working in a massage shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only had the chance to have a part 1 with her as she had her period when I visited her around 6 months ago... Awesome massage but I'm thinking part 2 or potentially part 3 would have been even better. She was smoking hot!