Person's Name : Cherry

Establishment : 116 Artarmon

Month/Year of Visit : November 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 116 Hampden Rd, Artarmon

Phone : 9415 3829

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, rimming/DD/tromboning, 69, DATY, FIV, FIA, pussy-slide, cowgirl, doggie, anal, mish

Size/shape : Pleasant MILFy face, decent slimish figure, B-cups, shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - very good service

My experience/comments : Hadn’t seen any reviews of Cherry but they usually have good girls here and at 78a so I called, spoke to Niko and booked her.

I was shown into the room and Niko said Cherry would be a couple of minutes.

When Cherry arrived she was immediately friendly and cheerful and we had some passionate kissing. I checked she did natural oral and 69 and she also waggled her tongue, which I thought was promising, so when I was showering I made sure she saw that I gave my arse a thorough washing.

Cherry has a pleasant MILFy face and was wearing a black bra under a stringy thing that comprised a couple of pieces of dental-floss “covering” her butt.

When she stripped I saw that she has a decent slimish figure with natural B-cups and she was fully shaved.

I sat on the edge of the bed and Cherry knelt in front of me and immediately started sucking while looking up at me.

I soon lay down. It was a very good BBBJ with nice soft lips, no teeth, plenty of saliva and no interruptions. When she later went pretty deep it was slightly toothy but not too bad.

Cherry then moved down to lick my balls and perineum and was soon pushing my legs in the air so I turned over and knelt on all-fours. Cherry pushed my butt-cheeks apart and gave me a deep, sloppy rimming and then started stroking my cock. Very nice.

I turned over for some more BJ and then asked for some 69. Cherry moaned throughout and it seemed like she got close but didn’t cum.

Cherry dismounted and knelt beside me to suck me some more before I got her to lie down for some DATY.

I also inserted a finger and then offered it to her and she eagerly sucked on it – very sexy.

I then guided her hand down and watched from close up while she rubbed her clit. I finger-fucked her some more and then tickled her arsehole and soon I had my finger up her arse and, promisingly, she sounded like she was enjoying it.

After some more BJ I moved her up for a pussy-slide and then said “We fuck”. As she dressed me she said I could later cum in her mouth.

Lube was applied and she squeezed me in and rode me well, Asian-style, with more DFKing.

I asked for some 69 and stood by the bed and, because the bed was quite high, she stood on the floor and bent over. We watched the action in the large mirror and Cherry got quite vocal and I soon had my thumb back up her arsehole.

I asked whether I could fuck her bum and she said “Gentle” so in I went (gently).

I squeezed in but she sounded like it was uncomfortable so I went very slowly and soon withdrew.

I then got her to turn over for some standing mish before withdrawing and asking her to suck me.

I lay down and Cherry removed the condom and I was soon cumming but she pulled her head away at the last moment so it wasn’t really a CIM ending.

Cherry showered and we had a chat. She said she had been here for six years and works at 116 only on Wednesdays, working other days at a legit massage parlour (not even a handie). Her English is OK.

I showered and said hello to the other girls on my way out. They were both OK-looking MILFs – Kiki looked busty and a bit cuddly and Angela was slimmer and seemed friendly. I also had a quick chat with Niko and it was back to the car.