Thread: Ashley - boob lovers rejoice!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Ashley - boob lovers rejoice!

Text to Tiffany - who’s good? Come try Ashley. Ok be there in 45 mins.

Ashley is not a small girl so if you’re into ultra thin and petite she’s not your go. But if you like jugs, and I mean fucking melons, you’re in for a treat.

Part one is a high standard hard massage - better than what you get at most straight massage places. She’s really skillful and I ask her to go hard - seriously if there was no naughtiness I would have been satisfied with 60 mins of massage.

Part 2 - clothes off. Her boobs are huge with nice suckable tits. She rubs her boobs all over my ass and back. They come near my face and I motion to lick them. No she says. Later.

Would you like a toy or for me to stick a finger in your arse - finger in my arse please. Sensational - knows what she’s doing. i am moaning away touching her arse and looking in the mirror as she fucks me with her finger. I get up doggy style so she can get in deeper and touch my shaft at same time. Really amazing

She licks my ears - love that. Turn over. Full access to her tits. I lick them, play with them and worship them. It went on for as long as I wanted. She licks my nipples. I’m moaning. This is better than any catbath at a full service shop. She licks my armpits - never had that before but nice.

She turns me around in a 69 position. Ymmv. I’m going to stop there.

Boob lovers rejoice. Ashley is your girl

Shop Owner
    Thanks darling good review,looking forward see you soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Text to Tiffany - who’s good? Come try Ashley. Ok be there in 45 mins.

Ashley is not a small girl so if you’re into ultra thin and petite she’s not your go. But if you like jugs, and I mean fucking melons, you’re in for a treat.

Part one is a high standard hard massage - better than what you get at most straight massage places. She’s really skillful and I ask her to go hard - seriously if there was no naughtiness I would have been satisfied with 60 mins of massage.

Part 2 - clothes off. Her boobs are huge with nice suckable tits. She rubs her boobs all over my ass and back. They come near my face and I motion to lick them. No she says. Later.

Would you like a toy or for me to stick a finger in your arse - finger in my arse please. Sensational - knows what she’s doing. i am moaning away touching her arse and looking in the mirror as she fucks me with her finger. I get up doggy style so she can get in deeper and touch my shaft at same time. Really amazing

She licks my ears - love that. Turn over. Full access to her tits. I lick them, play with them and worship them. It went on for as long as I wanted. She licks my nipples. I’m moaning. This is better than any catbath at a full service shop. She licks my armpits - never had that before but nice.

She turns me around in a 69 position. Ymmv. I’m going to stop there.

Boob lovers rejoice. Ashley is your girl
    Very Interesting! How big do you estimate E? F? G? H?

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Veets View Post
    Very Interesting! How big do you estimate E? F? G? H?
    Ashleyetty face ,nice smile, good for remedial deep massage and know how to find the sore spot , and prostate and dragon tendon massage &good Spain servies

WhatsApp Image 2022-11-12 at 11.59.17.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks anyway DD-cup falls just short of the big tits minimum