Text to Tiffany - who’s good? Come try Ashley. Ok be there in 45 mins.

Ashley is not a small girl so if you’re into ultra thin and petite she’s not your go. But if you like jugs, and I mean fucking melons, you’re in for a treat.

Part one is a high standard hard massage - better than what you get at most straight massage places. She’s really skillful and I ask her to go hard - seriously if there was no naughtiness I would have been satisfied with 60 mins of massage.

Part 2 - clothes off. Her boobs are huge with nice suckable tits. She rubs her boobs all over my ass and back. They come near my face and I motion to lick them. No she says. Later.

Would you like a toy or for me to stick a finger in your arse - finger in my arse please. Sensational - knows what she’s doing. i am moaning away touching her arse and looking in the mirror as she fucks me with her finger. I get up doggy style so she can get in deeper and touch my shaft at same time. Really amazing

She licks my ears - love that. Turn over. Full access to her tits. I lick them, play with them and worship them. It went on for as long as I wanted. She licks my nipples. I’m moaning. This is better than any catbath at a full service shop. She licks my armpits - never had that before but nice.

She turns me around in a 69 position. Ymmv. I’m going to stop there.

Boob lovers rejoice. Ashley is your girl