Thread: Dragon tendon massage with fantastic finish.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Dragon tendon massage with fantastic finish.

Date of Visit : Nov 2022
    Address: 512A Princes Hwy, Rockdale NSW 2216
    Tel: (02) 8542 2843
    ☎️
    Wechat: massage512A
    https://www.junmassage.com.au

Business Hours : 10am- 9pm

Size/shape : 160cm Height, Natural C Cup Adorable Look and Young Beautiful meaty ass
    Service: Dragon tendon massage, remedial massage and happy ending
    Nationality: Chinese
    Value for money/recommend: YES, DEFINITELY!
    Session: 45 mins

My experience/comments :
    First time coming into this place. Added them on wechat and saw they do dragon tendon massage. I thought why not. I had massage from renwick massage and their dragon tendon was good depending on who was giving you the massage. I saw the receptionist and told them i wanted a dragon tendon massage. We settled the cash and i went into the room. I disrobe and not long after, suki came in and wow. she looked amazing. She started off with a remedial massage. She hopped onto the massage table massing me with her legs to really give me that hard remedial massage ironing out those knots. On came the oil and she identified all the knots and asked me when was my last massage? i said 2 months ago. And she said 2 months? no good! i try my best to take out these knots. She was as a good as a physiotherapist. I asked you do massage very good! and she said she used to do massage back in china and learnt their ancient traditions. I said it certainly helps as im a construction worker. After the massage, she told me to turn over and performed the dragon tendon massage. She worked on my groin area, pushing out all the knots and asking me to breathe in and breathe out whilst pushing onto my lower stomach area. You can really feel the burn after 30 seconds. She asked me if i wanted a prostate massage as well. I said maybe next time. But omg this massage was intense and amazing. I said is this shop a sister shop of renwick? and she said no different. Because the service is good if not better. and the price is cheaper than renwick as well.

Final thoughts. get yourselves down to 512A princess hwy asap! Its got discrete parking at the back and there is a back entrance. Imagine getting a happy ending along with therapy. It doesnt feel like you're cheating at all. Best to call in advance as not all girls do dragon tendon. and some of the girls in the waiting area are smoking hot! it was like watching fast and the furious tokyo drift and all the sexy asian girls come out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good review
    Another special treatment shop
    Thanks for sharing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have to head down there soon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Im gonna try this place tomorrow

Banned
    might give this a try

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Might give it a go cheers for the review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interesting with the shop. Any update?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is there a rear entrance?

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMural123 View Post
    Is there a rear entrance?
    Hello! Yes we have a discreet rear entrance for you

Shop Owner
    ��⭐BUSTY AND PETITE SUKI IS AVAILABLE ONLY AT JUN MASSAGE ROCKDALE!⭐��

512A Princes Highway, Rockdale
    0410 568 587
    WeChat: massage512A

Experience the TRUE meaning of VIP TREATMENT with FIRECRACKER SUKI in ROCKDALE

Suki, the enchanting masseuse is available ONLY at Jun Massage in Rockdale! She offers a unique blend of relaxation and expertise. Despite her petite frame, she wields a masterful touch in various massage techniques, including deep tissue, dragon tendon, remedial, and therapeutic massages. Suki's proficiency in these arts will transport you to a realm of pure bliss.

Yet, Suki is not only a skilled therapist but also a vision of seduction. Her petite stature accentuates her captivating curves, making her a captivating presence. Suki's massages not only cater to your physical well-being but also nurture your soul, leaving you thoroughly rejuvenated. Don't pass up the chance to encounter Suki's magic – she's your gateway to unrivaled pleasure and tranquility.

Suki,这位迷人的按摩师,仅在Rockdale的君按摩店提供服务!她提供了一种独特的放松和专业技能 的融合。尽管她的身材娇小,但她在各种按摩技巧,包括深层组织、龙筋、康复和治疗按摩方面有着精湛的技艺。 Suki在这些领域的熟练技巧将把您带入一个纯粹幸福的境界。

然而,Suki不仅是一位技艺高超的治疗师,还是一位诱惑的视觉享受。她娇小的身材凸显了她引人注目的曲线 ,使她成为一种令人着迷的存在。Suki的按摩不仅迎合您的身体健康,还滋养您的灵魂,让您完全恢复活力。 不要错过与Suki的亲密接触——她是您通往无与伦比的快乐和宁静之门。