Thread: Naming girls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Naming girls

I haven't got enough years left to waste them on bad massages so I'm only looking for top quality ML's. We use "S***** from VIP" type cryptic naming. Which is ok if you know who S***** is. My question is, if no services are mentioned, just things like "very attractive girl", " good service", then I see no problem in giving a full name. We all know what goes on so no need to be descriptive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hi Harry44
    If you name a girl many will leave the shop or change name their name next day.
    From long term information on Bris99 Asian girls do not like their name on Bris99.
    Some panic and are scared and worry about implications.
    Very attractive girl is great as well as a good service.
    S*****
    Or please PM is fine.
    The girls have a massage job and a private life away from massage they want to keep their life private for many reasons.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As Herp mentioned, many mls fear their names being mentioned here.
    Any positive mention is met with loads of deluded guys, who make no contribution here, expecting the same level of service. Unwanted attention when they generally are busy enough anyway.

There is almost no positive that comes from naming them here. Except for the spongers who benefit.
    Mls disappear and guys that have the skills to curate and develop an ml lose out.

Learn how to private message and develop rapport with other punters here. Many are only too happy to talk to sane people.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'll accept that. Just that I had my worst EVER massage experience recently. An Aspley shop, no names. Unattractive frump with an overhanging belly ( I was not looking forward to seeing her naked). Zero massage skills, just painful elbow proding. No TT, not even close. I walked out at the flip. Never done that before. Always stuck it out til the end, in this case nothing was sticking out. Don't want to repeat that. But the hunt is fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    As Herp mentioned, many mls fear their names being mentioned here.
    Any positive mention is met with loads of deluded guys, who make no contribution here, expecting the same level of service. Unwanted attention when they generally are busy enough anyway.

There is almost no positive that comes from naming them here. Except for the spongers who benefit.
    Mls disappear and guys that have the skills to curate and develop an ml lose out.

Learn how to private message and develop rapport with other punters here. Many are only too happy to talk to sane people.
    I second that.
    Most MLs I have met are extremely paranoid about any mentioning of their names or reviews, no matter in which context.
    Earlier on I made the mistake a few times that when I visited a ML for the first time and she asked what had made me book her, I answered that I had read good reviews, and I can assure everyone that they definitely don't like to hear that, and it might also get you into a lengthy discussion of which comments, reviews, post, who, where, etc...
    And, fellow punters, also be VERY careful with what you share in private messages. I got roally screwed by some guy here who I thought I had good rapport with and with whom I shared too much information....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    I second that.
    Most MLs I have met are extremely paranoid about any mentioning of their names or reviews, no matter in which context.
    Earlier on I made the mistake a few times that when I visited a ML for the first time and she asked what had made me book her, I answered that I had read good reviews, and I can assure everyone that they definitely don't like to hear that, and it might also get you into a lengthy discussion of which comments, reviews, post, who, where, etc...
    And, fellow punters, also be VERY careful with what you share in private messages. I got roally screwed by some guy here who I thought I had good rapport with and with whom I shared too much information....
    Yes I asked for a girl because I read her name on here . I saw her and booked her she asked how did I know I said via Forum.
    I was many years ago.
    She was worried and nervous and did not do a nice massage . Ask me 100 Questions.
    I just PM long term members now loyal guys.
    I saw an amazing girl last week at a shop and i will share to loyal punters in PM only
    I respect the girls and understand that many have other work , friends, family .
    I still attend other shops.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you are looking for a specific ML and need to refer to her by name when you are visiting a shop for the first time, I find that saying 'a friend who I go Jogging/drinking (whatever is more believable for your bodily topography) with mentioned coming here a few weeks ago when I asked why he was looking so happy'. I have only ever gotten further prodding once while using that approach.

Also I find outright asking their name after the service tends to make them skittish. Introduce yourself at the beginning if you want and hope for the best. There is a balance to all things.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reminds me of a funny story.....

It was, probably, the 2nd or 3rd time I saw Na***** at the Blue Banana Massage.

Was after the flip, and she's stroking it, and says "You remember my name right?".... and I DID.... but couldn't resist the temptation to be a smart ass...

" BiBi ? CiCi ? DiDi ? FiFi ? GiGi ? KiKi? "

And she stopped stroking and death gripped my Johnson, stared at me and says " SAY MY NAME ! "

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Naming

Some reviews here and particularly PP are fairly explicit and it's easy to determine the girl, I've used this info previously to arrange sessions and been grateful for the write ups. If the info is generic, I don't see an issue with the heads up.

I'm not in favour of calling the girl out when the service and consequent write up goes beyond standard and its very clear the level of service is not made available to all, this almost always will end in tragedy. I did have a girl make specific mention of this Site to me before I knew of it and I interpreted she viewed the mentions as a badge of honour.

I guess it's a balancing act, some girls with much to lose and less ability to keep in check the desire and behaviour of Punters all wanting above standard due to Joe spilling the beans will be scared silly whilst others that are hardcore earners, self confident and control the room might not care less or even enjoy the publicity.

I'm thinking it's a very low percentage of Punters in Brisbane that actually pay these reviews any attention? It's my understanding that most punters visiting the majority of the less famous shops in Brisbane are content with a standard priced back rub and a late in the session HJ.