Thread: J Meeko Cute Petite Young Friendly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Meeko Cute Petite Young Friendly

Just giving a big rap to young J girl Meeko at N5M. She is exactly as the pictures and description quite pretty, petite but also super friendly and fun to be with. And big on dfk, didn’t need any warm up! She will take the initiative but also happy to go with my lead too. Only A-B cups but I don’t mind that. Short cropped hair down below. BBBJ, 69, lots of positions. All delightful, keen to make you come and happy to go round again. Very reasonable price, they should charge more. Best punt in a while. If it’s friendly young, slim, cute and petite you’re after, she’s your girl!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLover58 View Post
    Very reasonable price, they should charge more.
    FFS man, don’t give them any ideas!

FR though, her energy is unreal. First time I saw her was near the end of a 10hr shift and she was still an absolute demon in the room. Every visit since even better. An underrated gem.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Always ask myself when I read positive review that some ladies go the extra mile to ensure an enjoyable experience and others not so. Is it their work ethic or just a desire to please. Maybe they'd give their all in any workplace. Credit to them!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review. Great to hear she's a good punt. She looks so young in her photos. Not really the type I would go for, but you definitely have me intrigued with the enthusiastic DFK. My comparison for young J girls @ N5M is only Rihanna, and she's $300. Meeko sounds like she's a better punt than Rihanna!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing
    Good servic

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Meeko does look young from the photos.

Banned
    Refreshing to read about an Asian girl who is into DFK. As a westerner this is something I really enjoy. Thanks for the review.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    saw Meeko recently. she's really cute. maybe not pretty type, but typical Japanese cute look. a lot of DFK.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Guys, I don’t tend to start my own thread as I like to browse the comments below the AR of a girl and see what other people say, that’s why I’m here again. Yeah, again as I already commented Meeko above. I saw Meeko again. I love her body. Slim build, nice meaty ass and decent boobs based on her petite body. But she’s different than a month ago. She was innocent and inexperienced and compliant but now you can tell that she’s a bit experienced and less passionate and she knows how to protect herself by saying no or pushing you away a bit when you playing her body or sucking her nipples. These are expected as she’s been working really long shift everyday.
    Overall it was still a top notch session that I have no complaints at all.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Don’t get me wrong. She is still one of the youngest girls with great attitude, lots of GFE, lots of Dfk. She’s still innocent and inexperienced and passionate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by pearlnecklace View Post
    Don’t get me wrong. She is still one of the youngest girls with great attitude, lots of GFE, lots of Dfk. She’s still innocent and inexperienced and passionate.
    Glad you said that as well, the first post made me sad. Saw Meeko a couple times around Christmas and really liked her fun, enthusiastic personality. I was surprised she had kept it with the hours she works. Even if her service changes from long shifts of punter after punter, I hope she doesn't lose her smile and her laugh.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pushing you away and asking you to stop playing with her nips is a big turn off. I remember reading a couple of reviews of her from the time she was at 42G and everyone claimed that she turns off all the lights when the session starts! Not sure if this is still part of her routine?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Pushing you away and asking you to stop playing with her nips is a big turn off. I remember reading a couple of reviews of her from the time she was at 42G and everyone claimed that she turns off all the lights when the session starts! Not sure if this is still part of her routine?

Hi bro, I need to correct myself. She used to let you play with her body for no matter how long. Now she’s just trying to use her laugh or some subtle body language to make you feel like she’s ticklish. It’s not a turn off for me. Somehow we have to respect that as well. She’s still one of the most compliant girl I have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Hi Sir, is that possible maybe you mistake her with another girl?

Meeko is here today !!! Call us now to book her~

Phone: 0417888123
    WeChat: no5_2021

https://no5marrickville.com

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi again. I started this thread after a special experience with Meeko in her first week. But I saw her again late January and she was definitely pushing me away from touching her nipples and pussy. Still DFK, still a beautiful young girl but no longer GFE. Pity. I wouldn’t return.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLover58 View Post
    Hi again. I started this thread after a special experience with Meeko in her first week. But I saw her again late January and she was definitely pushing me away from touching her nipples and pussy. Still DFK, still a beautiful young girl but no longer GFE. Pity. I wouldn’t return.

Sad. Seems like I’m not the only one who had this feeling. But I cannt deny that she’s still one of the youngest and GFE and innocent girl. I don’t have a substitute yet so I will probably see her again if I want this type of girl. Haha.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is a great and beautiful girl. And yes, she has sensitive nipple. In my experience, I could see she was not comfortable when I went for suckling her nipples and I just asked and she confirmed she feels ticklish.
    Respecting her comfort, I just backed away. nevertheless my experience with her was super good. a polite and very young girl and non stop DFK with CIM.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Totally agree with above, doesnt like nipple to be touched. Ah seriously, anyone believe that ticklish excuse? If you just punt for 5x maybe..

But yeah she is still okay.
    And about the long hours... she had a break some days... and went to Wollongong for day trip for example...