Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bigger Punters

Junior Member(有D料到)

Bigger Punters

To those that are overweight/obese, how do you feel punting?

Do you experience anxiety or suffer self confidence issues when punting?

Are the girls ever receptive?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Im talking about very fat guys

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another cock another dollar bro i dont think they have much preference

If they are clean, no smell, cums quick girls actually prefer that, rather then gettin pumped by athelithic guys in beast mode lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    Another cock another dollar bro i dont think they have much preference

If they are clean, no smell, cums quick girls actually prefer that, rather then gettin pumped by athelithic guys in beast mode lol
    Basically this. Regular girls I have been seeing, I ask them their preferences to who they like to see and they prefer respectable, clean and not smelling guys, soft skin. One girl did say she didn't want to see this fat guy cause apparently he treats her like crap. Uses RnT like a brothel and skips part 1.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    5'11 and used to be 120kgs...

To be honest, still got contacts who seemed to enjoy company and wanted return visits. Never had any bad experiences to my face.

Some ML/WL would fondle the man-tits and compare who had the bigger pair used to be self-conscious but acknowledging it head on helped to relax.

If you're overweight, seriously look into creating a sustainable diet/fitness routine. Life can be so much better.

Also not sure if the market changed, but getting offered pt.3 more often since trimming down

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Big guy, old guy. Not an issue

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I actually lost weight by walking to my punts. Walking about an hour and a half then having a shower then punting was great. Combine the two I say !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well played colesBag. I did the same last week. Walk back wasn't as exciting though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghalib View Post

For what it is worth, Asian chics in general view age quite differently to westerners.
    And weight. A well upholstered older man is often seen as successful and prosperous.

And since a very significant majority of even non-WL women in most Asian cultures neither marry nor fuck out of love or desire why worry? Trust me, she’d rather be with a portly but considerate and well-groomed regular gentleman visitor than the hottest flashest young stud the OP is imagining.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfMonger View Post
    Trust me, she’d rather be with a portly but considerate and well-groomed regular gentleman visitor than the hottest flashest young stud the OP is imagining.
    That's false. If all other variables are the same (she's getting the same amount of money, the customers all treat her equally well). Who wouldn't prefer banging someone attractive or someone hot?

Turn that situation around and ask yourself if you're paying the same amount of money and all variables the same, would you prefer to bang a obese, ugly and old WL if given the choice?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What a load of fucking horse shit! Keep shovelling it lads....

Women are women regardless of culture they all have the same fucking hormones running thru their system. Women posses a duplicitous nature ie deep down they are sexual and horny as fuck but the system has conditioned them to suppress their true nature and play the role of a sweet, innocent, proper, inexperienced, virgin in distress.

All women seek a 666 ie six foot, six pack, six inch bad boy that will dominate them ala 50 shades of grey. It might explain why the book/movie is so popular amongst females.

She will only settle for the old fat ugly smelly unstylish lard arse only if he earns six figures (more is preferable). Once she has financial security from the lard arse she will cheat on him and eventually leave the simp.

We do live in a p.c world so perhaps one dayMills and Boon may decide to put a picture of that old fat ugly hairy lard arse in the cover of their books.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    That's false. If all other variables are the same (she's getting the same amount of money, the customers all treat her equally well). Who wouldn't prefer banging someone attractive or someone hot?

Turn that situation around and ask yourself if you're paying the same amount of money and all variables the same, would you prefer to bang a obese, ugly and old WL if given the choice?
    I can not agreed more. So keep fit guys if you want that extras extras charge less $$$ nd more GFE

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    To preface this I am a kinda muscular/lean build. I train 3 times a week (was 5-6 in my younger days, cant be arsed with that any more), carry roughly 8-10% body fat and weigh 75kgs in a wet army jacket @ 6ft tall.

I am often told by wl and ml, as they run their hand over my arse, or back, or shoulder, or arm, how much they prefer a fit/slim guy, and how other Aussie guys are "usually fat" and they find it, well, off-putting. Of course, you take this with a grain of salt, because we all know the girls pour honey in our ears. I did once get told by an old regular when I was overdoing the gym a tiny bit that she preferred my physique before because now it had become "like trying to massage stone." So you can go too far the other way also.
    But just as we have chubby chasers, milf hunters, fit fans and guys who like girls so skinny they have to run around in the shower to het their hair wet, some girls will prefer a dad bod, some will prefer a roided up ape, and some will prefer a rake and so on... In the end though who cares? It's a punt, not a lifelong partner.

Banned
    As long as your layers of fat don’t stink and you can reach over and clean the cheese off your foreskin, no one cares. Money is money!

In Asian countries, being fat means you can afford to eat a lot, have servants and are rich.

If you’re morbidly obese, say 160kg, and the chick is 40kg, I wouldn’t recommend missionary in case you crush her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    What a load of fucking horse shit! Keep shovelling it lads....

Women are women regardless of culture they all have the same fucking hormones running thru their system. Women posses a duplicitous nature ie deep down they are sexual and horny as fuck but the system has conditioned them to suppress their true nature and play the role of a sweet, innocent, proper, inexperienced, virgin in distress.

All women seek a 666 ie six foot, six pack, six inch bad boy that will dominate them ala 50 shades of grey. It might explain why the book/movie is so popular amongst females.

She will only settle for the old fat ugly smelly unstylish lard arse only if he earns six figures (more is preferable). Once she has financial security from the lard arse she will cheat on him and eventually leave the simp.

We do live in a p.c world so perhaps one dayMills and Boon may decide to put a picture of that old fat ugly hairy lard arse in the cover of their books.
    Bruh..............

Junior Member(有D料到)
    anxiety and embarrassment for sure and low confidence sometimes and self-conscious thoughts but i thought everyone had these sometimes, but happy endings are too great to miss out on so the punting continues regardless.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I can not agreed more. So keep fit guys if you want that extras extras charge less $$$ nd more GFE
    Yep. I'm not saying there isn't girls out there that might have a ugly or fat fetish. I'm sure there is. I mean I just recently read a thread started on this forum for fucking brown shower. There's someone out there but they are far and few in between.

To say they'd rather be with fat or ugly people who treat them nice is bullshit. They'd rather be with hot, sexy and rich guys that treat them well if given the two choices lol.

Heck if given the choice that would provide the type of lifestyle and money a WL would get without having to fuck a shit tonne of blokes they'd probably won't be working as a WL lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolpunt View Post
    To those that are overweight/obese, how do you feel punting?

Do you experience anxiety or suffer self confidence issues when punting?

Are the girls ever receptive?
    The girls don't care how lean is your stomach.

They care about how fat is your wallet and how big is your tips.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Please be reminded these are WL / ML we are talking about.

L (How much they like you) = T (tips) + {S (cock size in cm) - D (Sex duration in minutes)} - W ( body weight in kgs)

Hypothesis from what ive been told by thai MLs, their fav customers r small cock that cums quick with good tips LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ghalib View Post
    The Old Fatty Arbuckle routine
    Yeah, that fat prick was so fat that he ruptured the chick’s bladder when he was pounding her in missionary. The chick ended up dying as a result

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast