Thread: Donna, all natural 35 E Cups, shopping center with Spanish

Donna, all natural 35 E Cups, shopping center with Spanish

Person's Name : Donna

Establishment : Vitality Charm Massage

Month/Year of Visit : November 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 227 Broadway, Glebe NSW / https://massagebroadway.com / WeChat ID: broadwaycity

Phone : 0402 680 999

Hours of Business : 10am to 8pm

Rates : $115 - 45 mins

Extras Cost : tipped Donna extra $20 for the Spanish

Services Provided This Session : shopping center style massage, nude HJ, brief B2B, boobs slides and a Spanish completion

Age : shop descriptions said 25, just about right, she has a sort of classy look, pleasant to my eyes.

Size/shape : curvy, all natural, very soft 35 E Cups.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : imagine you have been going to your local shopping center and getting a firm massage from this lovely young ML with big big tits. nothing ever happened and all of a sudden, you found her working in Broadway as well, full naked, big soft tits feel heavy in your hands and she is playing with your cock expertly and you ended up fucking those tits till completion. Is that very ? or rather a dream cum true ??

My experience/comments :

Been keeping my eyes on this Chinese girl Donna on the roster with natural D/E cups, she only works Mondays but when there is a will, there is a way. Today it's way. Made the booking, easy parking today at Broadway so got to the shop 10 min early. Saw Alice at the top of the stairs signalling a customer to wait, until I walked into reception and Alice took me into a waiting cubical at the back. First time I have to wait in one, no problem, they must be busy. Alice came to greet me a couple of minutes later telling me that they were quiet on Sunday, but so busy today.

And Donna is ready for me, paid the fees for 45 min. followed Alice back to the main reception area and got a fresh towel. Alice wanted to show me one of her very popular girl as she walked pass, a very pretty and petite Thai girl with darker skin and quite busty (probably enhanced) and Alice told me her name but I forgot, and said she is very popular as many of the Broadway clients love these type of petite and playful girls. honestly, not my style. and When Donna came out, she is every bit my type! Donna has a full womanly figure, wearing a tightly fitted short black dress, curvy and very busty. Donna leads me upstairs and as I was following her up the stairs, I can't help but look up and admire her full moon going up ahead of me.

We went into a room on the left and exchanged pleasantries, we started talking in England, then Mandarins and eventually we settled in conversing in Cantonese. much better. took my shower and lay on the table. Donna asked me if I like a firm massage, I asked: are you good in massage ?

Donna says, I also work in a shopping center massage shop. So I said, ok, give me a shopping center firm massage. and she did. As it turn out, Donna works most days in a shopping center massage shop, only works one day at Broadway to supplement her income.

Donna uses her forearms and elbows a lot and using the tip of her elbows to great effectiveness and hitting all the pressure points on my shoulders and back.

Her massage is good and so good that I almost fell asleep. She sort of woke me up when she whispers in my ears for the turn over.

I got up, have a drink of water. Then Donna asked me jokingly is she should remove her bra (the tiny dress is already off), I said hurry up, I have been waiting to see them.

When those tits were released, I could not hold back any further, I have to give Donna a hug first, then turned her around to examine her 35 E Cups: They are big, soft and quite heavy. I did my play the tits in front of the mirror thing. For my honest opinion, Donna's E Cups are not firm, they are big and soft and as a result, the nipples are pointing down. Still, for a breasts lover, I am not disappointed, they must make me feel great when my cock was wrapped inside them later.

I lay back down on table after Donna placed the pillow for me. I thought Donna is going to stand next to me for the handy, but no, she climbed up to the table, sat at the end and spread my legs, oiled me up and started massaging my chest, then my tummy, these are all good massage strokes and great lead up to the actual HJ.

Now I am rock hard, Donna sat between my legs and started to pampering me. You are very hard, thanks for the compliments !!

Donna's HJ skills are quite different from everyone else, she doesn't cover all the undercarriage area a la Candy and Susan. No rimming or touching the backdoor a la Yuki. But she is not all jerking actions, in fact, Donna is taking this process really slowly, almost edging like, and I like it.

In between the actual jerking, Donna would use one hand holding the base camp while using the other hand to gently touching my helmet. using her fingers circulating my helmet etc. I would love to have some more balls and ass play but nothing is coming, so I have to just enjoy whatever Donna is doing to me.

Time is almost up and I was looking sideway to admire the twin peaks which are now hanging and pointing down.

I tried to lower Donna's upper body towards my cock, she knows what I want, she took the oil bottle and oiled my chest, then apply some oil to her breasts and now she is on top of me. some body slides or should I say breasts slides to follow. Now, I must say Donna is probably still quite new to RnT and B2B, so she is not delivering these moves with smooth and efficiencies. So I need to take boobies into my own hands and put my cock in between those Eee Cups.

It has been a while for me to be overwhelmed by a pair of soft Eee's, and when Donna lower her chest to completed covered me, my lil hard Al was like a little boat in an ocean of boobs, I was completely submerged, I have to use my hands to push inwards, just to create a bit of space so that my cock can in fact move or should I say - slides ! this is quite something and I haven't had such a large pair for a long time, so I was like inside "Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory of Tits ( . )!( . ) "

it's no point trying any other position or a better way, this is the way. The Donna E-Way and I burst as hard as I could and before long, I cum, and I cum hard. One of the main reason I love to titty fuck, is that I love to see me cum, see how far and how much. Of course, in recent times, I wasn't in very good shape and most of times I was just dripping out. Gone were the days when my first shot could easily land on my own chest as the canon came out of the valley of sins. but this time I was totally blindsighted as my own dick was covered up by the Donna Eees. but whose complaining. it was most satisfying.

Next time, I would love to be on top of her for the titty fuck !!

One more thing, when I was cumming, Donna put one of her hand underneath my bottom and helped to lift up my lower body closer to her chest, and just for a few seconds, I felt that I was never this close to any MLs' big tits !!

When all quiet down, Donna asked me if I have finished cumming, yes, thank you !

Donna gave me some tissue paper, she didn't actually clean me up, so if I have to be critical, that would be the one area she could improve. then she's off to shower. Next is my turn.

More chit chat while I was dressing up and Donna tidy up the table and room, Monday visit could be difficult again but I think a repeat on the Donna E-way will happen, probably sooner then I think.

Donna walked me downstairs, again, we have to stopped half way for the reception area to clear. Alice was down there so I confirmed with Alice that she should change the descriptions to E Cups and the massage skills to 8-9, easily !

Very happy session, just telling Eee as Eees.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi mate Is she a size 8, 10, 12 ?

Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    Hi mate Is she a size 8, 10, 12 ?
    She’s a real woman, a toned size 10 body .

This is the shop photo of Donna, 100% genuine !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi, thanks for review. pic looks rather milfy

Shop Owner
    Thank you for the review for Donna. She said that she hadn’t met a client who could speak Cantonese for a long time, so she felt very familiar and kind.

Donna, China, 165cm, 59kg, dress 9, curvy, natural 36E-25-35, milky silky skin, age 25
    (Cheerful. Massage 7-8, English 10, Popularity 9)
    (Beautiful girl, medium copper hair, speaking Cantonese as well)
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999