Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 206 Commonwealth St

Phone: 0413 111 206

Rates: 290

Size/shape: 6

Nationality or Ethnicity: Vietnamese

Services Provided: BBBJ, CG

Value for money/recommend? : Can't comment

About: (YMMV)

The place - whole place was renovated during COVID. It feels very bright and clean. It feels a bit cold as well because the whole place is floor tiled.

The girl - Tiny girl, young, petite and short. Good English and chatty, our chat was enjoyable. Little bit of body/baby fat, it was acceptable for me.

Main event - Julie was already in the room, I went in had a short intro and we went into shower together. No action in shower room just a friendly chat.

Jumped onto the bed after shower. Started with BBBJ, she does look quite cute. BBBJ was nice, heavy concentration on the head, I had my first load CIM after a few mins.

The room was too cold, air con was at the max. We were both shivering, not from orgasm but from the cold wind.

She was quite nice, gave me a massage and covered me up with a towel. After massage we had a short chat and she started BBBJ again for second round.

By that time I had a runny nose so I didn't try any kissing. Started with CG, she is quite tight and her CG felt better than others. Stayed in CG till the end.

I felt a bit frozen by that time. Had to have a hot shower to warm myself up before freezing. Left 15 mins early.

Overall I can't really give much comment this time because I haven't explore what she can do. She's young and cute, not very pretty, more towards the GFE type.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does she have any tattoos?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by J3ffrey View Post
    Does she have any tattoos?
    I don't remember seeing any.