Thread: Olivia Kyoto ~ a dud for me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Olivia Kyoto ~ a dud for me

I debated on whether to post this review. but felt given it is in good faith, it is really what this forum is all about....sharing experiences.

I saw Olivia recently and it was quite simply the worst punt I've had in a very long time.
    It may be a YMMV thing, as another punter had a relatively positive experience.

Here's my precis.

On arrival it was clear the photo was highly shopped. It was her but not the soft willowy version online. Her facial features are very different in real life.
    She was cold initially, which I thought may have been language related, but it went downhill quick.
    Some closed lip "kissing" with some bad breath to boot before the shower.
    After each "kiss" she wiped her mouth with a tissue, which was immediately off-putting.
    In the shower she focussed on scrubbing my cock and not much else.
    On the bed the "kiss tissue" routine continued and when I tried to kiss her breasts, which are A cup, not Cs, she wiped her breasts with a tissue on each occasion that I kissed or kicked them.
    I had pretty much lost it at this point and thought I'd get the sex over with and retreat quickly!!
    The sex was a continuation of a bad time in that she loaded up with so much lubricant to the extent I couldn't feel anything at all and wasn't sure whether I was inside her on various occasions.

I suggested cim to finish the debacle and she did this by mainly licking and using her hand. When I did cum she was quickly at the sink spitting out while I was still in the process of ejaculating.

She wanted to help me shower but I declined and did it myself.....she sat on the bed and watched.
    I dried off and left quickly.

My honest experience .....yours may be different.

I would have preferred to tip the $290 into the Salvo can!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghalib View Post
    Had the same experience with a K girl at Kyoto a while back, think I wrote an AR for her too.
    Used a combination of tissue and towel to wipe herself after every single touch so I gave up and left.
    To their credit management offered me most of my money back and apologised.

Not worth staying in a bad punt if you ask me. Just be calm and re3spectful when you complain to the management and they will most likely do the same.
    Only this establishment handling refunds or most of establishments perform the same?
    Thanks for sharing information

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for tbe update. I was gavubg thoughts and wasnt sure the picture was the real deal.

How old did she look? Since its highly photoshopped

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Thanks for tbe update. I was gavubg thoughts and wasnt sure the picture was the real deal.

How old did she look? Since its highly photoshopped
    Early 30s at a guess.
    Photo is likely her, but face is softened and considerably different to real life imo.
    A-B cup ....not the C as indicated.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry to hear you had a bad punt. I'm her regular. Not sure what happened to her on that day. Maybe she just had a bad day. BTW move on bro. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

Quote Originally Posted by Beitahan View Post
    Only this establishment handling refunds or most of establishments perform the same?
    Thanks for sharing information
    No establishment will hand out any refund, depending on your case, some establishment will give a little compensation. But dont put your hope too much with ginza, because they don’t give a shit about your complaints, coz by the time you know it the girl already on the plane back to where they come from LoL. Just my 2 cents ✌🏻

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by centerpark View Post
    Sorry to hear you had a bad punt. I'm her regular. Not sure what happened to her on that day. Maybe she just had a bad day. BTW move on bro. There are plenty of fish in the sea.
    All good centerpark and have moved on already. I hope she continues to be the goods for you.
    Will give shop another chance ~ used to go there a bit 2 years back when the wonderful Summer graced the place!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by centerpark View Post
    Centrepark do you know where Olivia now?
    Agree with you she is fine I saw her 3x at least all good.