Thread: Sakura Stafford rd

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sakura Stafford rd

Go easy on me gents first review

About a month ago, My first ever massage punt. I was working NS starting this day and my back was feeling shit. In the past ive always gone to legit looking joints and had an area i wanted targeted never even concidered the places like this you see dotted around the city. only been to a shopping center place a couple times and didnt rate it. Too noisey, oil smelly and busy to relax. This time i was just feeling shit and wanted to unwind and didnt care if it wasnt a professional massage as i just wanted muscles rubbed, hard to bugger that up. This place was close and i thought how bad can they be. They have ok reviews on google. So i call up. Book in about half hour in advance and head there. Plenty of parking behind the house and pretty discrete.

Ring on the bell and was greated by an older lady alright looking but couldve been anyone for all i cared. I was just there for a massage. Paid 75 bucks for an hour nuru massage. Was taken to the back room asked to lay down and get comfortable. Room was warm no AC but not terrible. Room seemed clean and they used those disposable hospital gown material bed covers so seemed clean and above board. I stripped to jocks and layed down as there was no towel and i was never sure if i should be nude or not. Hell at this point i thought to get HE its like some secret code you had to inquire about ahead of time. I thought I'd just get a massage even though i thought it was a HE place if that makes sense.

ML comes back in. Shes very friendly and nice to talk to. We get to massaging and everythings going great. Felt as good as some proper ones ive had in the past. She was awesome with her hands. About 20 minutes or so in she says to me. Are you shy?, do you to take your underwear off?. I say whatever you need i just didnt want to assume and im not shy. She then grabbed my jocks before i could react to take them off myself and pulled them off me. It was really hot and i enjoyed it immensely. Especially as at this point i didnt realize i was getting a HE. I just thought huh that was something. Anyway we keep massaging and shes doing my legs and im just feeling absolute bliss. Felt fucking unreal. And as shes doing my legs it got higher ans higher and higher and eventually shes teasing my balls while rubbing my legs out and fuck me it was so dam hot. I loved it so much. When we got to the flip she gave me a NHJ. 80 bucks as its all i had on me.

I went back 2 more times on seperate occasions and got a different girl those two times. Nice enough and younger but imo not as good looking. But also awful english and we just could not understand what each other wanted. I will say though a okay massage just not as good as my first ML there. And she give good BJ but its not really my jam. Im there for a good massage, flirt, tease and if i feel like it getting off. I language barrier was a real killer there. I dont think I'll go back unless i could get the first ML which i dont know names. I'll also add on all 3 massages i dont have any experience with nuru but it was definitely baby oil used.

It was for sure an experience and awoken something in me. Ive gone for 4 massages since. Its just a reset button for my brain. I see the appeal and will never judge something like this without trying ever again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice big rooms at this place! But I don’t really like shops in houses. Dunno why.