Thread: Call girl Ho Chi Minh City VIETNAM - Thuy Vy

Senior Member(無間使者)

Call girl Ho Chi Minh City VIETNAM - Thuy Vy

Person's Name : Thuy Vy

Establishment : Outcall to hotel via https://www.gaito.io/

Date of Visit : Nov 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.gaito.io/gai-goi/chi-tie...-hien-vui-tinh

Hours of Business : 10am 11pm

Rates : 400,000 Dong - about A$25 for 30-40mins 1 shot

Size/shape : Slim, nice ass and tight pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : BBBJ + FS. I'm sure DATY was available if i tried.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

I just returned back from my trip to Vietnam and Thailand. Prior to leaving I had been scouting www.gaito.io website, which is a call girl website. It's all in Vietnamese so you need to translate the page. The way it works is you message the girl and she will tell you to go to a hotel and book a room and then tell her the room number and she will be on her way. The girls usually live quite close to the hotel.

I am not sure if they accept non speaking vietnamese clients but you can try!

I had a list of girls i wanted to try, but Thuy Vy was one of the girls I had to try as the photos were very appealing and the price was cheap - below are some real photos from other punters. You can view more if you go to the report section of the her page.

https://www.gaito.io/gai-goi/review/204010
    https://www.gaito.io/gai-goi/review/203880

Anyways I messaged her from my hotel room to check if she was working and confirm she was. I am Vietnamese so I can read and speak a bit of vietnamese, but I had to use the translate app to understand what she was writing. She told me the hotel and I made my way. The hotel was about 12mins drive from my hotel so it wasn't too far. I paid for 1 hour which was about 70,000VND ($4-5AUD) and given the room key. I sent a photo of the room to the girl and she confirmed she was on her way.

The hotel is a 2-3 star hotel and it is a love hotel so the staff already know what you are there for. The room itself isn't too shabby. You may get a decent room and you may get a shitty room. I got one with no aircon and half cleaned lol. Anyways i took a shower and the girl arrived within 5mins. My first impression was that she did not wear makeup, but she was still decent looking. Nice body and nice booty. There wasn't much small talk. We laid downed next to each other and starting feeling her body. She then starts to lick my nipples and slowly makes her way down to my cock and commences a nice BBBJ. I admire her body and shaved pussy. The blowjob last about 5 mins and she applies the dom. We start in missionary and she is tight as hell. I haven't had sex in a few days so I am ready to bust haha so i had to slow down. she was making some noises but had her head to the side. I switch to doggy as I needed to see that booty. I pump for a few more minutes and blow into the bag. She pretty much cleans me up and gets dressed. I pay her and she leaves.

Overall, my first experience felt quite rushed, but then again I only booked for 30mins. I have no complaints with the girl I chose and it was a decent punt for $25! god i love Vietnam. More reports to come.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    any plans on going to vietnam again? i wanna go visit but cant speak vietnamese

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by advEBB View Post
    any plans on going to vietnam again? i wanna go visit but cant speak vietnamese
    Yeah, i'm planning another trip mid next year - hopefully.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongaz View Post
    Yeah, i'm planning another trip mid next year - hopefully.
    wanna get together? i wanna try out the gaito girls but ask reading some forums it seem like really hit or miss on there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice review Dongaz and thanks for the info about the site! I’m am definitely going to use it when I am Vietnam later in the year!

Aside from this site, did you have a punt at parlours or anything?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Killamanjaro View Post
    Nice review Dongaz and thanks for the info about the site! I’m am definitely going to use it when I am Vietnam later in the year!

Aside from this site, did you have a punt at parlours or anything?
    No, I only did incalls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongaz View Post
    No, I only did incalls.
    Only the one or plenty more stories?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review.