Thread: 3 nights in Highrollers gents club in Pattaya

Senior Member(無間使者)

3 nights in Highrollers gents club in Pattaya

I saw long weekend coming due to kings birthday and everything so I thought why not treat myself like a king and headed over to Pattay for 5 days and asked if any of my friends wanted to tag along and 2 of them agreed so we all booked in our tickets and left for some boys night out.

Club interior is nicely done, it is sports bar on ground floor and gents club on 2nd floor or that's what they call it but you can do what ever you want on any floor.

Day 1:
    All 3 of us morons headed over to 1st floor and took a nice private area, mamasan walked in and she brought it bunch of girls, half of them are MILFs and some were young, looks wise girls here look like the ones you will find in Soi 6, I picked up Eve a 21 year old tattoed girl and my friends picked 2 girls each.

After few drinks we decided to head to more private room for each for FS, this club has its own set of rooms on 3rd floor, damage was 2000baht ST and 400baht for the room, girl was average but not complaining for 1st night, both my friends had average services too and one of my boy took the girl for LT and he paid 1200baht barfine and 4000baht for whole night, next day all of us wanted to try different girls so went back to same club.

Day 2:
    We went around 6 pm and we all picked 1 girl for long time and went out clubbing to Lucifer around 12 am, around 2 we all got tired and headed over to our hotel room, the girl I picked was around early 30 but had killer body only down side was she had A cup but she made it up in the bedroom, we took shower and that is when it got wild, my room was on 2nd floor and was facing pool, after she took shower went and opened all the balcony door and took me outside and started to give me BBBJ, there were few punters sitting on lounge chairs by the pool and they could hear this girl slurping on my dick, then she dragged me inside the room and we had nice sex chair in the room she laid on that and pulled me in, she whispered that she had not had sex for 2 months and wanted me to fuck her all night, I will little high on drinks so that helped me from not Cummings early, I went to town and fucked around for close to may be 30-45 mins non stop, when I was about to come she took my dick and drank my cum like a fat kid drinking chocolate milkshake.
    We took shower and my kick from alchol was all gone so went to near by weed shop and bought weed and went back to room to smoke, as we were smoking she then said she has gotten energy from drinking my cum and wanted me to go again and it had been just 15 mins, they way she was driving the whole night I got horny again and fucked like rabbits. This time it was already around 4 so we went back to sleep, I woke up around 7 am to drink water and the light must have woken her up she grabbed my dick and playing it, we fucked again for 3rd time around 20-30 mins and we both slept like a baby. This time my dick did not want any for 3rd day but my horny friends wanted more so went to same club on 3rd day in the row.

Day 3:
    I picked a girl who was gym toned and one of my friend picked same girl but another friend of mine wanted to stay single for 3rd day and we went clubbing to 808 and to clubs, middle of the night I was too drunk and could not have sex with the girl I had picked so we just slept but one of my friend, the guy who stayed single liked a Irish girl he was dancing with in the club and he took her to his room. All in all we all had fun and came back to Sydney with broken dicks in a good way.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Try doing that in Sydney. Your story brought back a lot of nice memories of my recent holiday in December. Spent some nice nights at Highrollers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    what a great experience.