Yes… it’s been a while btw AR’s and punts. Mostly hitting regular ML’s that dun even offer FS (not for lack of trying!) - go figure. Last Chinese dish I had @Ginza was probably Coco.

Things have changed since then... Japanese crazy now, eh. AR’s buried in multiple reviews (how the fuck are you supposed to find anything in there?!) Fake/filtered pics everywhere and crazy price spikes for the same girl I saw nearly a decade ago but now 50% more exxy - for an older product - wtf!

Thankfully I know fellow punter OneandDone who feeds me current intel. Today’s Chinese cuisine was either LARA or SASA.

SCOPING
Room20 is like a tardis - low, cracked door opens up to a schmick apartment suite. Smallish girl opens the door and at first I’m disappointed. Edna Mode haircut is not my thing, nose looks like it’s had some work on an otherwise average face. Body also isn’t the skinny, willowy model-type I go for but it is slim and she is petite. Legs look great in black heels and as she pulls her tight dress over her head, I see some good size melons (maybe C’s) popping out above a tight frame and nice white skin.

TASTING
Really didn’t kiss much at all except when it really heated up and then it was more like a burning pash trying to eat each other out. Maybe DFK doesn’t happen much now after Covid - fair enuf.

PRE-GAME
Shower was pretty standard, a bit of B2B and then straight to the bed and this is where SASA’s top service kicked in and never really stopped. BBBJ was at a slow and sensual pace with just the right amount of pressure. Good… too good. Had to stop her early or I would finish early.

MAIN EVENT
Now… I’m not the man I used to be. Will soon be closer to 60 than 30 and in the last few years, I’ve struggled to stay at full mast if the foreplay is over-extended. Sometimes it’s a mad scramble to dom up before the blood drains. But this girl got me rock hard and I wasn’t going to waste it…

She slid down onto me in cowgirl and rocked about before I drew her in for the assault. I sat up and lifted her bodily, flipping us into missionary. Pounded away while slowly lifting my knees to open her legs up wider and get some depth.

Switched to doggy facing the mirror and mucked around with the pace. Slowly pulling out then suddenly slamming in. Grabbed her shoulder and waist to lock her in and went hell for leather. Damn, this one can take a pounding…

Went through all the ol’ fav positions. Jack-hammered till she lay flat for some grinding and then pulled her up for some standing doggy. Back to doggy - arse up, head down on the bed and legs wide for some balls deep pounding, watching her maddening melons bounce about with each impact. Ooof.. she can be loud. Maybe foam…dunno, but that old door won’t stop the neighbourhood hearing.

For some reason I couldn’t find release, till we went back to missionary and slowed the pace. It was the noises she made that finally got me over the line. Her mouth was right next to my ear and it was this “hmmmpth” sound like air being pushed out of a bike tyre on each thrust. Restrained… like she dun wanna make a sound but it’s being forced out of her… nice.

AFTERWARDS
Totally… Konked… Out. One of those deep snoozes where you wake up and can’t remember where you are. SaSa took my hand and led my stumbling self to the shower for another quick wash down and then a quick peck goodbye. Buzzer gone off ages ago apparently.

Haven’t had a sesh like that in years. It made me feel young again. She isn’t the prettiest or the hottest, but she has this demure, compliant nature about her that makes her appealing. At least to me.

Not sure if I’ll be punting regularly again with escalated prices… but… maybe.

Happy Punting.