Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Found out a WL works is in the same building as me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Found out a WL works is in the same building as me

So this literally just happened. I moved into a new place yesterday, was just trawling through E&B and narrowed down to my suburb, and found an Asian milf that I thought I'd message. She sent me her address straight away and it's literally in the same apartment complex I just moved into.

I was stunned and when I told her I live in the same building she sent back a laughing emoji and her room number.

Now I'm thinking - should I do it? Pros and cons?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Obviously deliver pizza with extra sausage and create a fwb situation… duh

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dreams are made of this bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do it mate!!! What I'd do for this situation! Just hope she's good haha

Banned
    Another BS post to start off a long boring thread........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It’s not FWB if I’m paying for it haha

Warwick1 - I too would be skeptical but trust me. Will post screenshots when I’m back on my computer, can’t figure out how to upload images on my phone.

My main reservation is that I might blow way too much cash knowing it’s that close, even though she’s reasonably priced and looks decent. She seemingly doesn’t give a fuck about the potential awkwardness, and neither do I really, since we’re on different floors. The ideal situation is I cop a hefty discount for being a regular, or she’s into it and we end up fucking for fun. I know her unit number but she doesn’t know mine, but she did agree to come to mine if I wanted (surely not outcall rates haha).

But I know I’m eventually gonna get horny at some point and cave haha. When that happens I will report back.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Presumably you haven't actually met this WL, you might end up as disappointed as all her other customers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Give her a go or post the ad and we'll consider it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what's the E&B link? I'll give her a go for you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You should be careful. Too close for comfort. Good in the short term but may lead to problems.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is normal in Mascot lol. So many privates are in the new apartment buildings around Mascot station

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ptrking View Post
    So this literally just happened.———and it's literally in the same apartment complex I just moved into.
    ?
    So, like, literally?! How old are you, ten years old? Can’t even write a proper grammatical sentence without trying to exaggerate a piss-weak effort with the use of overused intensifiers, go back to class and pay attention. Hopefully some other millennial agrees with me and quotes my comment with ‘This.’ She’s a prostitute, of course she’ll do it - just do you have the bottle? Get ya big boy pants on and man the fuck up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't piss her off or she'll burn your home down like that SW did to that Indian guy.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rubit moore View Post
    So, like, literally?! How old are you, ten years old? Can’t even write a proper grammatical sentence without trying to exaggerate a piss-weak effort with the use of overused intensifiers, go back to class and pay attention. Hopefully some other millennial agrees with me and quotes my comment with ‘This.’ She’s a prostitute, of course she’ll do it - just do you have the bottle? Get ya big boy pants on and man the fuck up.
    Whoa easy tiger. I thought it was a pretty normal post, what's with the flaming? Completely overblown reaction!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @ rubit more - Chill out dude, what's the matter with you? lol

After pondering for a while, I'm going to give it a crack. Will report back.
    Last edited by ptrking; 26-11-2022 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Posted without completing the sentence

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubit moore View Post
    Have a cup of green tea & a lie down dear. You're getting worked up over nothing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post
    You should be careful. Too close for comfort. Good in the short term but may lead to problems.
    Yep. Say in the future you have a lady friend over or something like that & you're both in the lift & then the W/L get's in as well & says hello. Women have unbelievable radar about vibes in that situation. I wouldn't do it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Yep. Say in the future you have a lady friend over or something like that & you're both in the lift & then the W/L get's in as well & says hello. Women have unbelievable radar about vibes in that situation. I wouldn't do it.
    It's an apartment building, it is not unreasonable to expect that you are friendly with some of your neighbours. Usually WLs will be discreet and not say anything anyway under such circumstances.

And what if you are in the lift and she gets in with another client?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ptrking View Post
    It’s not FWB if I’m paying for it haha

Warwick1 - I too would be skeptical but trust me. Will post screenshots when I’m back on my computer, can’t figure out how to upload images on my phone.

My main reservation is that I might blow way too much cash knowing it’s that close, even though she’s reasonably priced and looks decent. She seemingly doesn’t give a fuck about the potential awkwardness, and neither do I really, since we’re on different floors. The ideal situation is I cop a hefty discount for being a regular, or she’s into it and we end up fucking for fun. I know her unit number but she doesn’t know mine, but she did agree to come to mine if I wanted (surely not outcall rates haha).

But I know I’m eventually gonna get horny at some point and cave haha. When that happens I will report back.
    Would it be any different if she lived 100 metres down the road?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't see it as an issue, unless you live with family and kids?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast