Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Found out a WL works is in the same building as me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jesus by the look on her face in her cover shot she’s either spotted a big huntsman crawling up the wall or she’s caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Hahaha, all that suspense for nothing. Every bro here must've had instant shrinkage upon seeing the pics!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Hahaha, all that suspense for nothing. Every bro here must've had instant shrinkage upon seeing the pics!
    It was kind of a nothing thread even before the reveal of the poor old thing, she must be my age (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You’d be silly not to go and pump that in your own building, if I lived in the area I’d be there in a heartbeat,
    Please tell me Your going to fuck her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Update - I've seen her at the local Coles and if the photos made her look ordinary (but ok enough for me to take a stab) her in real life is 4/10. Face is OK but seriously packed on the kg. It's not gonna happen. Interestingly enough there's often loud music when I walk past her door... presumably to cover up the sex noises haha. But for me it's an absolute solid hard pass.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ptrking View Post
    Update - I've seen her at the local Coles and if the photos made her look ordinary (but ok enough for me to take a stab) her in real life is 4/10. Face is OK but seriously packed on the kg. It's not gonna happen. Interestingly enough there's often loud music when I walk past her door... presumably to cover up the sex noises haha. But for me it's an absolute solid hard pass.
    Just take the punt hahah, I’ve got a thing for chubby asians! Every girl needs a good pumping

good thing you don't live somewhere like 393 Pitt St! Must be dozens of privates staying there!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol this is why I love these forums! Between Rubit Moore nerd raging over grammar, to the OP imagination running wild, to finally the moment of the great reveal. I laughed when I clicked on the link, wtf so many options in Sydney, why dude why?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I would pump her . Who cares just do it already

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    Jesus by the look on her face in her cover shot she’s either spotted a big huntsman crawling up the wall or she’s caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror!
    I was thinking myself that after getting someone to take that photo that she actually thought that pose & facial expression was sexy & just went with it. Fucking hilarious.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Put your big boy pants on and give her some neighbourly love. You seem to focus on the potential negatives instead of the positives. Who knows.. you might even be able to come to an arrangement for a regular blowjob for pocket change when she is in between bookings.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    well if she is your regular ML. it’s great for you.. easy access

Banned
    She said she was 42. We know WLs will always report their age less.

Thinking about it, you have to ask yourself a few things. Do you really want to be bumping into her after you've done the deed with her and whether it would be uncomfortable for you knowing that you did a WL in the same complex that you lived? She knows where you live and has your number. If she's not busy she might ask you around (of course for a fee and not freebie) when you don't want to see her again. It may get annoying.

By the way, did anyone actually see her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    She said she was 42. We know WLs will always report their age less.

Thinking about it, you have to ask yourself a few things. Do you really want to be bumping into her after you've done the deed with her and whether it would be uncomfortable for you knowing that you did a WL in the same complex that you lived? She knows where you live and has your number. If she's not busy she might ask you around (of course for a fee and not freebie) when you don't want to see her again. It may get annoying.

By the way, did anyone actually see her?
    Where is this place?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She looks good in doggy though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    TBH i wouldn't, if she was a glam for sure

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ptrking View Post
    I also walk past her apartment every time i leave the building. Hoping to have a serendipitous encounter in the hallway soon...
    Hey ptrking,
    So, like, this is a bit embarrassing and a bit last minute but could I use your shower? Linda’s is like literally on the blink and it’s so baking hot today - we’re all covered in sweat and oil from our session. I’m happy to just pop down the hallway in my towel if that’s ok? No need to use yours of course. Don’t wish to be a burden.
    Oh, Linda’s asking too …. Let us know yea?

Cheers Bro, One Love ‘n all that

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123